• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta has called Philly and the Knicks with interest in Mudiay and Okafor

NBASupes

I just heard it also on ESPN. Well that tells you something doesn't it. I wonder what the package the Hawks were offering was. Anyway Hawks not satisfied with their pt guard play. If Russell goes to LA it could get interesting doubt Hwks have eonugh to get no3 pick.

Wow really! That's a bit shocking but yeah Hawks must not be satisfied with the pg position which I figured we had locked up pretty good with Teague and Dennis.

I've heard 3 reports on this....makes me think this may have some real legs.

Heard this also, but I don't see how either player really fits into our system (right now). Mudiay isn't exactly a shooter and Okafor doesn't offer much at this point beyond low post scoring.

Wow really! That's a bit shocking but yeah Hawks must not be satisfied with the pg position which I figured we had locked up pretty good with Teague and Dennis.

I've heard 3 reports on this....makes me think this may have some real legs.

Teague is to heckl and jeckyl and Schröder may never be a true point guard pass first score 2nd.

Heck I would trade Teague just to get Mario or Winslow noteven thinking no3 would be available to Hawks. Reason I would move Teague

A. He is heckyl and jeckyl you never know what you'll get

B.Clear 8 million in salary

C. Schröder will get majority of playing time

D. Can sign more free agents or a big free agent and you can find a backup to Schröder somewhere. I prefer Teague to lead the Hawks now not sure if Dennis is going to develop to pass first score 2nd pt but Bud would know more than us.