• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wes Johnson

NBASupes

Somewhere Danny Ferry is having a chuckle.

And no, you don't want Wes Johnson. I saw enough of that bust in Minn.

I think your opinion on Wes and Brewer are coming from how they played in their early years with the dysfunctional wolves. The wolves were garbage and these players improved. Blake Griffin would have looked like crap playing for the $hitty Wolves.

• Premium Member

I think your opinion on Wes and Brewer are coming from how they played in their early years with the dysfunctional wolves. The wolves were garbage and these players improved. Blake Griffin would have looked like crap playing for the $hitty Wolves.

The Wolves were only truly crappy back in the Kahn era. And even then it started to come around at the end with the young guys developing.

I do agree with you that Corey has improved with Houston, he still can't shoot. 

As for Wes, he's much improved but he still is a WIP. 

I've been hoping we'd give Wes a chance for the last 2 years. I think if Bud was a fan he would have been a Hawk last year. The potential is still there and he's plenty young enough to take good coaching and become a player.