• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Put J Smoove Back in #5!

LastDon

i can't believe any Hawk fan would want Josh Smith back. He definitely cost the Hawks more wins then losses during his tenure here. Very selfish player who hogged the ball and chucked horrible selfish shot after selfish shot, trying to be a hero every night. He cost the Hawks so many damned games.

i can't believe any Hawk fan would want Josh Smith back. He definitely cost the Hawks more wins then losses during his tenure here. Very selfish player who hogged the ball and chucked horrible selfish shot after selfish shot, trying to be a hero every night. He cost the Hawks so many damned games.

I wish this thread would die but some of the nonsense jus has to be responded too..that man was not a selfish player he spoon fed Al so many baskets and was beloved by his teammates in Atlanta..

I really, really, really wish this thread would die. How about it Mods - a move to 'Around the NBA' should help.

Why won't you die?- Austin Powers

https://youtu.be/wsqGTqlHrcM

Watch that video. It sums up every single thing that is wrong with Josh Smith. He is lazy and a complete fundamental mess. He does not understand the game seemingly at all. The guy made a few highlight blocks, and he doesn't even do that right because the ball goes back to the opposing team most of the time. He is a lazy defender, he cannot handle the ball, he cannot shoot, he argues with the refs, he does not hustle.

• Premium Member

Hawks fans are fickle

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I read that the Clippers want him. If they get him they would have managed to have gotten the worst logo/uniform in the league and sign my three lest favorite players: Lance, Paul Pierce, and Josh Smith. They should just go ahead and get Delly too make them as hatable as can be.

• Like 3

• Moderators

I read that the Clippers want him. If they get him they would have managed to have gotten the worst logo/uniform in the league and sign my three lest favorite players: Lance, Paul Pierce, and Josh Smith. They should just go ahead and get Delly too make them as hatable as can be.

Just have to say, you like Delly better than Josh?  Come on man!

If there was ever a player that i criticized as much as i have Pero, it was Josh Smith. I wanted him gone after about 2 seasons. I understood, unlike Pero, WHY he was never dealt ( they was marketing him as a centerpiece of the Hawks), but i hated his game nonetheless.   

Interesting thing though. By the time he ended up in Houston, Smith became EXACTLY what the Hawks needed out of him the whole time he was in Atlanta. Dude is rebounding. Dude is blocking shots. Nothing new there...............Dude is PASSING the ball..............

fireworks-o.gif

Smith was looking like Magic Johnson in the playoffs for Houston. He also was taking his 3 pointers more in the FLOW of the game, instead of stopping the Houston offense.

IF, but it would never happen, but for the sake of discussion.  IF Coach Bud were to bring him back at this stage of his career, it would be a good move...........

RealisticRecentCivet.gif

dunktime.gif

josh-smith-houston-rockets-game2.jpg

• Admin

If there was ever a player that i criticized as much as i have Pero, it was Josh Smith. I wanted him gone after about 2 seasons. I understood, unlike Pero, WHY he was never dealt ( they was marketing him as a centerpiece of the Hawks), but i hated his game nonetheless.   

Interesting thing though. By the time he ended up in Houston, Smith became EXACTLY what the Hawks needed out of him the whole time he was in Atlanta. Dude is rebounding. Dude is blocking shots. Nothing new there...............Dude is PASSING the ball..............

fireworks-o.gif

Smith was looking like Magic Johnson in the playoffs for Houston. He also was taking his 3 pointers more in the FLOW of the game, instead of stopping the Houston offense.

IF, but it would never happen, but for the sake of discussion.  IF Coach Bud were to bring him back at this stage of his career, it would be a good move...........

RealisticRecentCivet.gif

dunktime.gif

josh-smith-houston-rockets-game2.jpg

No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO .... never ever ever ever again.

Just FYI, He also screwed up a lot for Houston too ... he is such a lazy defender with a prima donna complex ... I absolutely hate watching this guy play ... I never want to see him in an Atlanta jersey ever again.

Actually, I will reverse a statement I had said earlier ... I would actually rather Paula Pierce on this team before Josh Smith

No you wouldn't... You couldn't

Absolutely ... I can't stand Smith that much and I HATE Paula!

That's like asking me if I'd rather burn in a fire or drown in a pool...