Tim Hardaway Jr SG/SF**

Thabo Sefalosha SF/SG**

Mike Scott PF/SF**

Tiago Splitter C**

Shelvin Mack PG/SG***

John Jenkins SG***

Austin Daye PF/SF/SG***

Mike Muscala C/PF***

Honestly speaking I expect all of our players to get better or at least more consistent in this system and collectively we look deep......

• Like 4

I like all of our moves. People like Alex who habitually piss and moan and no matter what moves are made aren't going to be happy but as of now the team is better. I still think they unload Mack/Scott and sign a SF. 

• Like 4

Except the huge hole at the 3. Not too mention Korver and Thabo aren't ever going to be 100 percent again.

Our big man rotation and guard rotation looks very good. All we need is a starting SF. I am wondering whether we would see a trade.

Idk, when we first got Demarre I felt like we needed a starting caliber SF and we just made him into one. Who's to say Bazemore couldn't develop? It's possible.

• Like 3

Need a true starter at SF and Millsap, Korver , and Thabo are all coming off injuries. 

Rebounding and Rim protection are still weak.

Idk, when we first got Demarre I felt like we needed a starting caliber SF and we just made him into one. Who's to say Bazemore couldn't develop? It's possible.

Baze will always be a SG
Edited by Static

I was in the same boat, at first I didn't think DMC was the answer at SF position.  The problem with Bazemore is he doesn't have the size of DMC.  Bazemore is 6' 5", DMC is 6' 8".  

Don't know if our rebounding is good enough against Cleveland. We need a starting SF and I'm not a fan of Korver starting. The roster still has some question marks. Hopefully Tavares comes over. 

• Like 1

I was in the same boat, at first I didn't think DMC was the answer at SF position. The problem with Bazemore is he doesn't have the size of DMC. Bazemore is 6' 5", DMC is 6' 8".

This is true, that's my only knock really. Size wise but you never know what we can pull off

Naw they don't. I wanna see Jenkins, Daye, and some tax packaged up for a Jae Crowder-type and Edy on the Summer League roster. We cooking with grease round this muthaf&$ka then.

if we somehow managed to do that and get crowder- I'd lose my collective shit crazy.gif    would be one great free agency

• Premium Member

1st of all, I'm ok with Millsap's contract.  Secondly, Korver can start at small forward and we can mix and match throughout the game with Thabo, Bazemore, Hell even Scott and Millsap can get some minutes there...We should be fine.  Just no more 2 point guar line up please Bud.  There is no reason for it now since we have plenty of 2 guards on the team

Edited by Peoriabird