• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Early Season....

Diesel

• Premium Member

IF nothing else changes.. What's your starting lineup.

Some are saying Splitter, Horf, Sap, Korver, Teague.

I'm saying our first month will be:

Horf, Sap, Scott, THJr, Teague.

Then when Korver and Thabo get 100%

Horf, Sap, THJr, Korver, Teague.

well I see bud finally being able to change his starting lineup when trying to create an advantage rather than throwing the same lineup out on the court every game because he has no other real options.

So to me there will be 3 base lineups Bud will use based off matchup and advantage.

The New Small Lineup:

Pg-Teague

Sg-Bazemore

Sf-Korver

Pf-Sap

C-Horford

In my opinion Bazemore is going to get his shot at being the next DMC (3&D) player. Bazemore has chemistry with this team already, he very energized at all times and plays with outstanding hustle on both ends of the court similar to DMC....and he is already a pretty good defender that can definitely get better. Just this past season his 3 ball got better too. I think bud will give him the challenge and he will rise! At times when we needed him this past season the dude came in and did a hell of a job so yeah give him the new role of 3&D with more minutes and I wouldn't be surprised if he succeeded quickly.

The instant sixth man lineup:

Pg-Teague

Sg-Bazemore

Sf-Korver

Pf-Horford or Sap

C-Splitter

Yes hawk fans! This season coming up BOTH horford and Sap will have their games where they come in off the bench! Bud will use it as a huge advantage against 2nd units and it will always be about winning where our guys won't care. Korver will also get games like this when he comes off the bench....OUR BIG MAN ROTATION IS BEAST.

LAST..."The Playoff Lineup":

pg-Teague

Sg-Korver

Sf-Sap

Pf-Horford

C-Splitter

This is what I'm going to call the playoff lineup, the best lineup Bud can put on the floor and honestly maybe the best that can have a shot at beating Lebron.

***reason I didn't put THJ in any of my scenarios isn't because his offense cause I believe he will catch on quick on that end, the reason he's not a starter right now is because he need to really step up the defense before he's even considered.

this is year 2 and players like Bazemore are going to get more playing time and a season to develop even more. Its all about the system guys and giving players on the roster a chance to grow into those roles. If we need to upgrade come trade deadline we will but folks have to realize we arent the Cavs and a handful of other teams that can just throw money out there - also look for Lebron to screw Cleveland again.

well I see bud finally being able to change his starting lineup when trying to create an advantage rather than throwing the same lineup out on the court every game because he has no other real options.

So to me there will be 3 base lineups Bud will use based off matchup and advantage.

The New Small Lineup:

Pg-Teague

Sg-Bazemore

Sf-Korver

Pf-Sap

C-Horford

In my opinion Bazemore is going to get his shot at being the next DMC (3&D) player. Bazemore has chemistry with this team already, he very energized at all times and plays with outstanding hustle on both ends of the court similar to DMC....and he is already a pretty good defender that can definitely get better. Just this past season his 3 ball got better too. I think bud will give him the challenge and he will rise! At times when we needed him this past season the dude came in and did a hell of a job so yeah give him the new role of 3&D with more minutes and I wouldn't be surprised if he succeeded quickly.

The instant sixth man lineup:

Pg-Teague

Sg-Bazemore

Sf-Korver

Pf-Horford or Sap

C-Splitter

Yes hawk fans! This season coming up BOTH horford and Sap will have their games where they come in off the bench! Bud will use it as a huge advantage against 2nd units and it will always be about winning where our guys won't care. Korver will also get games like this when he comes off the bench....OUR BIG MAN ROTATION IS BEAST.

LAST..."The Playoff Lineup":

pg-Teague

Sg-Korver

Sf-Sap

Pf-Horford

C-Splitter

This is what I'm going to call the playoff lineup, the best lineup Bud can put on the floor and honestly maybe the best that can have a shot at beating Lebron.

***reason I didn't put THJ in any of my scenarios isn't because his offense cause I believe he will catch on quick on that end, the reason he's not a starter right now is because he need to really step up the defense before he's even considered.

What about Schrooder. You left him out. He has to mature and use his head more

My concern to start the season is that Thabo won't be ready from Day 1 and Bud might prefer him on the bench in limited minutes. If we make no more moves (unlikely), it'll be SF by committee.to start the season.

• Premium Member

My concern to start the season is that Thabo won't be ready from Day 1 and Bud might prefer him on the bench in limited minutes. If we make no more moves (unlikely), it'll be SF by committee.to start the season.

i expect Mike Scott as Sf until Thabo is healthy.

Trice

Alan Anderson

Draymond Green

Zach Randolph

Adreian Payne

That sounds like a dynasty lineup actually. :)

Well I have a night to sleep, relax, and destress from work and life.

I still dislike Hardaway a lot. But there could be decent outlook moving forward.

To start the season it's going to be sort of a mess. Anticipating no more transactions.

Teague, Hardaway Jr, Bazemore, Millsap, Horford

Depending on health and performance of the 2 and 3 spots. Teague, Korver, Thabo, Millsap, Horford

Basically I see a lot of mixing and matching and seeing what players perform at the 2 and 3 spots.