• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Think about it....

bigjmw84

The most recent trade/Salary dump between Philly and Sacramento likely involved Dario Saric going to SAC. He is not playing this coming season and doesnt want to play for philly.

Insert Dennis Schröder/Mike Scott for Saric and future pick. Its not a secret that the Kings covet Dennis and we were enamored with Saric in last years draft

We get our wing for the future as well as freeing up cap space to sign a guy like Cory Joseph to be #2 behind teague. Joseph has real starting potential if Teague isnt in our long term plans

Between Thabo/Hardaway/Baze/Milsap/Petway/FA we can patchwork the SF position until next season.

Edited by bigjmw84

You my friend just won the prize of me announcing Supes patented "1 star thread" for the first time.

Saric was not included in the deal and that's pretty easy to find out.  Hinkie once again gaining a ton of assets for nothing.  Philly will be scary if they can find a star or two in the draft.

Edited by JETSET

The most recent trade/Salary dump between Philly and Sacramento likely involved Dario Saric going to SAC. He is not playing this coming season and doesnt want to play for philly.

Insert Dennis Schröder/Mike Scott for Saric and future pick. Its not a secret that the Kings covet Dennis and we were enamored with Saric in last years draft

We get our wing for the future as well as freeing up cap space to sign a guy like Cory Joseph to be #2 behind teague. Joseph has real starting potential if Teague isnt in our long term plans

Between Thabo/Hardaway/Baze/Milsap/Petway/FA we can patchwork the SF position until next season.

So we lose Dennis and Scott for this season to wait on Saric for next season??

And yeah Saric wasn't included.

Why does everybody want to trade Schröder? Having two starting-quality PG's on the team is one of our strengths and posters just want to throw it to the curbside.

This, this, this - unless the trade significantly upgrades the SF spot immediately it makes mo sense. No point in weakening the PG spot for a marginal upgrade at SF.

Well..I didnt know Saric was kept, but its not like Sam Hinkie isnt capable of head scratching moves. As salary goes up salary demands go up. Im thinking it would have been a good move for the future if Saric did find his way in Sac. No one is going to be happy with any SF that we bring at this point anyway.

• Premium Member

Why does everybody want to trade Schröder? Having two starting-quality PG's on the team is one of our strengths and posters just want to throw it to the curbside.

I would only trade Schröder for Quality but he does have more value than his salary at this point.

Honestly, if we could get a really good SF, I would move him with Thabo.

I mean like Schröder and Thabo for Trevor Ariza or something like that.

Yup...like having 2 legit qb's in the NFL

I remember for such a long time we were pretty weak at the PG position during the Iso-Joe era. But now we 2 extremely talented PGs in Teague and Schröder and everyone wants to get rid of them. Lol.

I'm not trading either Teague or Schoeder unless some real quality was headed back this way in the form of a wing player. And when I say quality, I'm not talking about some go-along to get-along player like Marvin Williams. You'd better be telling me about a guy who's been invited to play in an All-Star game in recent years without having to buy a ticket...