DeAndre Jordan

Even without Sterling, they're still the bumbling Clippers. Straight Bozo show.

I don't view Doc with any esteem anymore and I always knew Chris Paul was a debuntante of the highest order. They're dumber than they appear if they think their locker room won't be a toxic waste site. As long as we spank them twice a year as we should I'm good with their dysfunction.

Edited by benhillboy

Ok, now this is getting entertaining.

Clyde Drexler ‏@clydedrexler22 17m17 minutes ago

Why are you playing with people's time and money? your word is as valuable as your free throw shooting #DeAndreJordan #clippers #Mavericks

Clyde swinging hard! Ouch

• Like 1

When DeAndre Jordan was reconsidering his decision, he stayed completely out of contact from Mark Cuban.

The Dallas Mavericks secured a verbal commitment from Jordan on Friday, but he began to reconsider his decision with a wish to remain with the Los Angeles Clippers over the weekend.

Jordan ignored repeated phone calls and text messages from Chandler Parsons and Cuban.

"There will be a time when I detail everything I know regarding the last 48 hours," Cuban wrote in a Cyber Dust message to fans that never mentioned Jordan by name. "I don't think the time is right to say anything beyond the facts that he never responded to me at all yesterday. Not once. To this minute I have not heard anything from him since Tuesday night.

"More importantly, I specifically told [Wesley Matthews] that I would not hold him to his commitment if he wanted to go elsewhere. I can't print his exact response, but suffice to say he is excited to play for our Mavs:) Wes Matthews is exactly the kind of player we want in a Mavs uniform and our fans will love him

"He will be in Dallas today so if you see him give him an MFFL welcome."

Cuban strongly denied a report from Chris Broussard that he was driving around Houston trying to track down Jordan's home address.

Chris Broussard: CORRECTION: Sources: Cuban beside himself. Driving around downtown HOUSTON begging (thru texts) Jordan’s family 4 address to DeAndre’s home Mark Cuban: .@Chris_Broussard that’s is the dumbest shit Ive ever heard. If you had any ethics u would msg me and I will give u his address
– via Twitter mcuban

Dan Fegan is friends with Cuban - apparently he gave Cuban a list of 'buzz words' to say in the interview with DeAndre to entice him.

The Saga continues.  lol6.gif

• Moderators

I like how Jordan is trying to spin this as his agent's fault.

Like his agent wouldn't make more money if he resigned with the LAC (longer contract, bigger raises = bigger payday).

His cowardice in not taking Cuban and Parson's phone calls also must have been his agent's fault.

This guy just wants to pretend this didn't happen.  It did.  Own it and move on.

• Like 2

I like how Jordan is trying to spin this as his agent's fault.

Like his agent wouldn't make more money if he resigned with the LAC (longer contract, bigger raises = bigger payday).

His cowardice in not taking Cuban and Parson's phone calls also must have been his agent's fault.

This guy just wants to pretend this didn't happen.  It did.  Own it and move on.

Wait, what is he saying the agent did?

I already couldn't stand that Clippers bunch.  Now I hope they completely fail.  The 1st step should've been to call DAL to let them know ... well, anything.  To flat out ignore them is just cowardly.

We've all been in situations where we may have decided to leave a job or decided not to take a job after accepting it.  You owe it to all parties involved to be a man and deal with the situation.  You don't just not show up one day and ignore your phone.

• Moderators

Wait, what is he saying the agent did?

I already couldn't stand that Clippers bunch.  Now I hope they completely fail.  The 1st step should've been to call DAL to let them know ... well, anything.  To flat out ignore them is just cowardly.

We've all been in situations where we may have decided to leave a job or decided not to take a job after accepting it.  You owe it to all parties involved to be a man and deal with the situation.  You don't just not show up one day and ignore your phone.

He is claiming his agent lied and misled him about something he doesn't mention that caused him to leave the Clips and commit to the Mavs.  What could he have possibly been misled about that would have swung him and what possible motive would Dan Fegan have for doing this?  

The lack of details says it all.  It is a flimsy way to try to deflect blame.  

The biggest issue is his agreeing to take $80M and then refusing to even speak with anyone from the Mavs.  If he was no longer committed, he should have let them know he was reevaluating and if he made the decision to go back to the Clips then he should have thanked the Mavs but told them he was going to stay.

Pretending like he isn't getting two dozen texts and calls from the Mavs (at least) so he can play video games with the guys from the Clippers (who hilariously staked out his place until he signed because apparently they don't trust him either) says it all.

Yeah, I got no idea how to embed tweets so y'all just have to work with these .. 

CORRECTION: Sources: Cuban beside himself. Driving around downtown HOUSTON begging (thru texts) Jordan's family 4 address to DeAndre's home

.@Chris_Broussard that's is the dumbest shit Ive ever heard. If you had any ethics u would msg me and I will give u his address

Apparently, Cuban has a slight disagreement with Chris Broussard's "sources".

He is claiming his agent lied and misled him about something he doesn't mention that caused him to leave the Clips and commit to the Mavs.  What could he have possibly been misled about that would have swung him and what possible motive would Dan Fegan have for doing this?  

The lack of details says it all.  It is a flimsy way to try to deflect blame.  

The biggest issue is his agreeing to take $80M and then refusing to even speak with anyone from the Mavs.  If he was no longer committed, he should have let them know he was reevaluating and if he made the decision to go back to the Clips then he should have thanked the Mavs but told them he was going to stay.

Pretending like he isn't getting two dozen texts and calls from the Mavs (at least) so he can play video games with the guys from the Clippers (who hilariously staked out his place until he signed because apparently they don't trust him either) says it all.

Just bush league all the way around.  Like @JayBirdHawk alluded to, it's not the change of heart that's the issue, it's the aftermath that is problematic.

What made all those grown men(sic) think there was nothing wrong with having a freaking slumber party to keep the guy away from his phone?  Is he that stupid?  If I'd have called him up and offered to trade some magic beans for all his worldly possessions he probably would've taken the deal.

• Moderators

If I'd have called him up and offered to trade some magic beans for all his worldly possessions he probably would've taken the deal.

#MissedOpportunities

I am interested to see what shakes out with his agent.  If he is blackballing the agent, there may be a fight over his commission on the new contract and that could get ugly if Jordan wants to try to use his agent for damage control.

Yeah, I got no idea how to embed tweets so y'all just have to work with these ..

Chris Broussard

@Chris_Broussard

CORRECTION: Sources: Cuban beside himself. Driving around downtown HOUSTON begging (thru texts) Jordan's family 4 address to DeAndre's home

Apparently, Cuban has a slight disagreement with Chris Broussard's "sources".

Broussard is a straight fool. But Mark is annoying too..BATTLE!!!! Lol