• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Predicted 2015/2016 Roster?

BraveSeminole

Just curious on who you think will make the Hawks final 2015/2016 Roster (Assuming that all the players are either currently on their roster or played on the Hawks summer league team and also assuming the Hawks will keep 15 players on their roster).  I am sure I will be way off but this is my very amateurish guess:

Centers:                         Horford, Splitter, Tavares

Power Forwards:            Millsap, Muscala, Scott

Small Forwards:             Hardaway, Sefolosha, Bazemore, Robinson 

Shooting Guards:          Korver, Mack, Holiday

Point Guards                 Teague, Schröder

It was really hard for me to pick between some of the Summer League Players (Robinson, Ashley, Patterson and Petteway) but I just really, really like Robinson if the Hawks only choose one player from their Summer League Team.  I will admit that I was tempted to leave off Scott and/or Mack but in the end I just couldn't do it.

• Moderators

If they really like one of the other SL guys i could see Mack getting traded to make room.   I'd think Edy might go the Dleague but i don't know how that stuff works really.   And I wouldn't be surprised if we only carry 14.   I'm wondering if Thabo or Korver will be ready for the start of the season.

PG: Teague, Shredder, Mack

Wings: Korver, THJr, Sef, Blaze, Holiday

PF: Sap, Moose, Scott

C: Horf, Splitter, Edy

Edited by hazer

Teague, Dennis, Mack

Korver, THJr., Bazemore

Thabo, Holliday, GRIII

Sap, Scott, Moose

Horf, Splitter, Walter.

This is acurate. The only thing being that even though Baze is a SG and our 3rd best SG he will probably see more minutes than Holiday who listed as a 2nd string SF. Baze pretty much will get the same minutes as if he were on the 2nd unit imo unless Holiday comes in shows something special

• Premium Member

Bud would say "they're wings," of course, and leave it at that. But if exposed to truth serum and bright lights, and under the threat of waterboarding, I think he'd admit that Korver and Thabo will start, and that the grand scheme will be for one of those.,. and possibly-- depending on how he shows up for training camp--Scott as well... to always be on the floor in combination with either Hardaway, Bazemore or Holiday.

The way itll work out of everyone is healthy:

In order of playing time:

Teague, Schröder, Mack

Korver, Hardaway

Sefolosha, Bazemore (G/F split but 4th wing) Holiday (G/F split and 5th wing)

Millsap, Scott

Horford, Splitter, Moose (F/C split, 5th big)

DNP: Taveres, GRIII

Again, I think Holiday could come in and leapfrog Bazemore if he shows some good stuff but I have to believe Bazemore has the leg up due to familiarity and chemistry right now.

Also, some nights Moose will leapfrog Scott in the bigs rotation due to matchups or just rest in general.

The way I see it we have 4 guys that will get true starter minutes in Teague, Korver, Millsap, and Horford

3 guys who will significant playing time as a key rotation player in Sefolosha, Schröder, and Splitter

2 reserves garaunteed to see the court each night and contribute in Hardaway and Scott

4 guys whose playing time will be based on matchup, foul trouble by starters or injury

Bazemore, Holiday, Moose, Mack

2 guys who will play only due to injury

Tavares and GR3(or whoever gets the last spot)

This is acurate. The only thing being that even though Baze is a SG and our 3rd best SG he will probably see more minutes than Holiday who listed as a 2nd string SF. Baze pretty much will get the same minutes as if he were on the 2nd unit imo unless Holiday comes in shows something special

I agree, Bazemore is still gonna get mins while GR III is likely practice and D-League.