• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jason Richardson Retires

GrimeyKidd

Lol...wow...@JayBirdHawk was right...JRich won't make it lol

I don't want to say it.........but I called it.  Shame really.  I think he would have been a solid rotation guy, I just thought his knee wouldn't hold up.

Jason Richardson tells Yahoo he had RT knee pain 4-5 days ago & an MRI revealed bone spurs.He retired due to fear of it becoming bad as left

I think he was my 3rd favorite Hawk ever. Really came through in the 2015 finals to put us over the top against the Spurs. After being down 0-3 I thought we were toast, but then JRich came in and put up 47 points in game 4 and helped propel us to 4 straight wins and the title.

• Premium Member

Has he even been waived yet by the Nuggets? I feel like our pal Bobby Marks "broke" that news a while back and yet it never happened.

The Nugheads have until 10/4 before his $4.8m (iirc) contract becomes guaranteed.

• Admin

If my math is right, 13 guaranteed contracts plus Muscala, Patterson, Petteway, Sosa, and DeQuan Jones? That's 18 players going into training camp and we can have 20. We've got to add two more just for bodies during camp.

and the only one of that group who should make the team is Moose.  

Omg...suck it up JRich. Can you say over dramatic? I wanna be able to walk? Few things here...

1- Last time you dunked a ball was 2007

2- you've been a damn 3 point shooter since

3- you were not in a war, your a$$ can walk you whiney SOB