• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can't get over the disrespect that we and the Warriors get.

Diesel

• Premium Member

If you want to crown them, then crown them....

This is the sentiment of one of my favorite rants in Sports History.  This is the way I feel when I hear pundit after pundit talk about Lebron and his band of steroided freaks.

Anyway, once again, the Hawks have to go out and prove that we were not flukes.  As we start this season... I have just one thing to say...

We THE SOUTH.

• Like 2

I could understand the disrespect we get, we aren't a playoff type of team. We are more built for great regular season success. We simply lack the great talent you need to be successful at the highest level. 

As for the Warriors, Steph Curry is GOAT tier scoring wise. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I could understand the disrespect we get, we aren't a playoff type of team. We are more built for great regular season success. We simply lack the great talent you need to be successful at the highest level. 

As for the Warriors, Steph Curry is GOAT tier scoring wise. 

I'd go as far as GOAT period, f$&k it.  He's an exquisite team defender.  I stopped trying to come up with adjectives for his offensive prowess.  Their color commentary team is on "supernatural", even that is insufficient.

Edited by benhillboy

GOAT? Please...gimme a break. How easily we forgot...now he might be able to pull a couple passes out his a$$, still don't mean he knows how to play this game. I need every team to put Curry on his butt every time down the floor. If I'm not mistaken he has a serious ankle issue...just pull a Bruce Bowen on Vince Carter and wait for him to go up for a jumper then slide your foot under his landing space...the end.

ps I'm sorry I just hate the Warriors since 86.

I will never understand why fans need people on TV and the internet to say nice things about the teams they like. 

Stop watching studio shows. Watch the games and soak in your own observations. 

• Like 1