• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Suns Lineup Tonight

gopack10

Have any of you taken a gander at the Suns' roster and what they are going to put on the floor tonight?

No Bledsoe, no Knight, no Morris, no Teletovic, no Tucker, no Price, no Luer...

If the Hawks lose this game tonight it might drive me to drink.  All I keep thinking about is that Miami Heat game a few years back when they sat Wade, James and Haslem I believe and we still lost because Bosh went nuts.  I feel like all Atlanta sports teams have that issue, they play down in games we should win.

24 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sad about the funeral but glad SAP is sitting. We don't need him tonight and he gets some well deserved rest. I hope Sap has a couple more DNP's before the all star break. He must be exhausted.

14 hours ago, gopack10 said:

Have any of you taken a gander at the Suns' roster and what they are going to put on the floor tonight?

No Bledsoe, no Knight, no Morris, no Teletovic, no Tucker, no Price, no Luer...

If the Hawks lose this game tonight it might drive me to drink. 

Put the bottle down buddy... i think you had enough to drink. Save some for the game Monday night.:rumple:

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 1/23/2016 at 3:21 PM, Spud2Nique said:

Sad about the funeral but glad SAP is sitting. We don't need him tonight and he gets some well deserved rest. I hope Sap has a couple more DNP's before the all star break. He must be exhausted.

Nice going.   If ever there was a jinx post in a jinx thread this is it.   :argh:

• Like 1

• Moderators

One thing we should take away from this game is that this season Millsap is our superstar and we need to treat him that way.   I love the 'system' and all but Sap needs the ball way more and guys should seriously reconsider jacking so many jumpers as opposed to getting Sap the ball.    And Thabo needs to teach a few sessions on cutting to the hoop because.     And another thing.   We are still putting a lot of effort getting Korver open at the 3 point line where he is sucking instead of letting him take these wide open 10 footers where he is still money.  

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Boo......this.....man.

I honestly didn't think it would matter if SAP and Horford sat out against the Suns. I thought we could handle them easily. I guess you can't take NBA teams lightly.