• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague or Schröder to be Traded?

Hawk88

I'm curious if you guys think we should be trying to trade Teague or Schröder?  Seems to me that Schröder has more potential but does he fit our system?  I would think you could get more for Schröder.  And we need rebounding badly so I'm not sure how you fill it.  Does everyone think we should be trading Teague since I see trade Teague ideas.

What about Teague and a No. Draft pick for Lopez from Brooklyn?

Hawk88

• Premium Member

eh... Teague and Horford for Rodney "Who?"?  No, thanks.

Teague doesn't look like we wants to be a Hawk anymore. Unless he is injured (haven't heard a single word about it) I think Bud should get rid of him. Horford, well... I'm not really opposed to trade him since he's clearly pussyfooting out there, just waiting for his big paycheck. If we can get a star it would be nice, but trading for the sake of trading is just going to hurt the team.

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Teague and Horford for Rodney Hood. Korver for a rebounding center.

And yes I know the Horford lovers are going to come attack me.

Whoo, that'd be a HAUL for just Hood.  Is he even starting if Burks wasn't hurt? And we'd be giving up 2 starters, all-stars no less?

I like Hood but thats an easy pass.

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

Teague and Horford for Rodney Hood. Korver for a rebounding center.

And yes I know the Horford lovers are going to come attack me.

Besides the fact that is too much to give up, pray tell exactly how it works salary wise.

I'd just like to know what rebounding center that Korver would fetch.  Would have to be an All-Star if all we get back for Al/Jeff is Hood.

And the salaries don't even come close to working on that Hood deal.  We'd have to get half their team to match salaries.

16 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Teague and Horford for Hood? Ummmmmm ...stop it.

Yeah, I hear you Spud2.  Meebe we should throw in Dennis and an unprotected 1st just to be sure.

How about Paul Millsap  for Trey Burke? How about Justin Holiday for Kevin Durant? How about Splitter for Shaq? Ya know? I thought these would be some really good deals.

Teague/Schröder

Baze/Burke

Durant/Thabo

Horford

Shaq

Edited by DS17Fanboy

How about Paul Millsap  for Trey Burke? How about Justin Holiday for Kevin Durant? How about Splitter for Shaq? Ya know? I thought these would be some really good deals.

Teague/Schröder

Baze/Burke

Durant/Thabo

Horford

Shaq

Not sure if that's enough value from us to get that Burke deal done. And if we're getting Durant for Holiday, the Thunder better add some picks.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like 3