• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Alex Mack to the Falcons

HawkItus

I guess Atlanta just had to have a Mack in the city....and I don't mean @macdaddy...:-|

ps I hate the fact that Calvin retired....I'm still in mourning...but to go out and give Marvin Jones 40 mill over 5 years is just a typical dumbass Lions move...smh...if you guys ever get down on the Falcons, just remember that I have it much much worse.

11 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I guess Atlanta just had to have a Mack in the city....and I don't mean @macdaddy...:-|

ps I hate the fact that Calvin retired....I'm still in mourning...but to go out and give Marvin Jones 40 mill over 5 years is just a typical dumbass Lions move...smh...if you guys ever get down on the Falcons, just remember that I have it much much worse.

Dude, now's the time to jump ship on that moribund franchise.  They're cursed and will never win anything.

Ptew!  I spit on the Lions for what they did to Megatron.  Ptew!

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dude, now's the time to jump ship on that moribund franchise.  They're cursed and will never win anything.

Ptew!  I spit on the Lions for what they did to Megatron.  Ptew!

Hawks- 1986

Lions - 1989

Braves- 1991

Sadly for me, that will never change...:-(

Sometimes I will admit I wish I had chose the Spurs, Patriots and Yankees...but then I really get even more nautious. But I guess if I had gone all ATL it might have been easier. Or since I had moved to the Bay Area in 86 gone Niners, I'd prolly be a much happier person. But in the end, Barry Sanders did it more for me than Deion or Jerry Rice. 

I have 1 title to show for all this..95 Braves :-|

17 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

You guys about to land Mohammad Sanu...that's scary.

Meh, we're still the Failcons for a reason.  We'll screw it up somehow.

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

He's the second most famous Mac in the city now.