• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I know it's obvious but we need Kevin Durant in Atlanta

NBASupes

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

The second best player in the league ... He is everything 99% of the teams are missing 

But we can actually win a title with him. Most other teams wouldn't be as good as us with him.

• Moderators

I dont think Durant is interested signing with the hawks, he rather sign with contending team

but we are a contending team since the Spurs and Warriors are out West. We have a legit shot at another ECF visit and games like last night suggest we could give the Cavs a run for their money in a 7-game series. Durant would put us over the top.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

but we are a contending team since the Spurs and Warriors are out West. We have a legit shot at another ECF visit and games like last night suggest we could give the Cavs a run for their money in a 7-game series. Durant would put us over the top.

I agree man but why don't stars ever see that? It's so weird to me! We have literally 3 all star starters that can make the ASG every year if healthy.

2 Bigs that are top 10 in their position and 1 point guard who's a top 10 point with another one on the bench showing he's a possible top 10 point in the future.

1 SG who's a lights out shooter. .....I know these players know this...they just for some reason choose to stay away from Atlanta.

5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He's everything we are missing.

He really is man...it's like this Hawks team have finally gotten to a point where there's just 1 missing piece and durant fits that missing piece all too perfectly!

damn I wish he'd really consider ATL...this would be the last year the cavs can guarantee a easy road through the east.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
35 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Let's not forget Lebron is nearing 1000 games played. It's been pretty well documented that players start seeing a very sharp decline after reaching that 1000 game mark. The East is going to be up for grabs for the next several few years. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

No and no.  Hawks almost won game three last season and that had no effect on the series.  It was a massive blowout for the series.  Being close for one game means absolutely nothing.  

• Moderators

No and no.  Hawks almost won game three last season and that had no effect on the series.  It was a massive blowout for the series.  Being close for one game means absolutely nothing.  

I said "a run for their money" not "beat them". We could get swept taking every game into OT and losing by one. The Hawks are a great Eastern conference team.