• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lucas Nogueira. Hawks shouldve kept him.

Hawkmoor

Tough deal - we have had our "hits and misses" lately - but we are improving (mostly due to free agency)

Won against Boston this year in the playoffs when many were picking Boston to be a dark-horse to go further.

Alas...we screwed up all those good picks in the BK/Woody "tank days" and basically the only thing we got right was the "no-brainer" for AL.

Now we are in the bad spot of needing an impact player but our pick is too far down the list.  Alas....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

lol.  The Hawks man.  Lucas playing well for the raptors tonight. Hawks traded him and lou williams and got NOTHING out of it...............

tumblr_o1mpiusL6H1s3gys4o1_400.gif

xFLAM1b.gif

The understanding I got from the trade is that it was to get rid of Lou so Dennis could develop. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

Tavares cant touch the court, while Lucas getting PLAYOFF minutes..........

What's wrong with Tavares? I see it took time for Hardaway to learn the system, what's the issue with Tavares?

8 hours ago, Mdizzle5 said:

If we had... We'd have a wing? Lol

Wait For It

Ohhhh, you almost got me.  Ducks have wings.  Hahaaaa!  Mdizz got jokes.

10 hours ago, BigDog90 said:

The understanding I got from the trade is that it was to get rid of Lou so Dennis could develop. 

The problem is the Hawks got NOTHING from that deal. NOTHING.  You dont get rid of Lou Williams and Nogueria and have NOTHING to show for it.

If Hardaway doesnst develop, thats NOTHING from that deal.  Got rid of Shelden Mack, for NOTHING. Heinrick isnt gonna play.  People keep harping about wanting a small forward. No problem, but the Hawks keep giving away assets for nothing.

Bud has been a terrible GM.   The only move he has made that i like, he he SELF sabotages is the move to get Humphries.

Edited by Hawkmoor

7 hours ago, High5 said:

2 and 5 in 13 minutes. -7. It was a game for the ages. He looked like a prime Muscala out there.

Cant learn ON THE BENCH.  Tavares gonna get dealt or out right let go by the Hawks.  Hawks got swept TWO YEARS IN A ROW, and you wanna question ME?????? LMAO 

You need to question the Hawks front office..........lmao

Edited by Hawkmoor

40 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

The standard for "Playing well" seems far lower for former players than it is for current players.

How you spell sweep?  H.A.W.K.S.    lmao  TWO YEARS IN A ROW.  Yeah, front office know exactly what they doing.........lmao

Like Deion Sanders once said, " atlanta trying to get me used to losing" ..........lmao

Edited by Hawkmoor

Yea , I think Edy will work out for us. Patience for us all to see him getting minutes is being strained especially with our need against the Cavs of having all the C minutes played like a C  (a lot more rebounds and blocks). Guessing Edy's NBA career will have a lot  more total minutes than Lucas. Hopefully a ton more impact.

• Like 2