• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tell me your best rumor........

HawkItus

One more thing @kg01   The only holdup between Philly and Boston is the fact that Boston wants Okafor and not Noel.  Philly wants that 3 pick so that they can draft Dunn, the point guard out of Providence. If Philly changes its mind and tries to get 3 and 16 or 23 from Boston for Okafor and Boston agrees, that Teague to Philly deal is off.  Boston has this whole draft in its hands.

Edited by Hawkmoor

On 6/21/2016 at 9:38 AM, Spud2Nique said:

ROFLMAO...nice

and my favorite part was .."I am hearing"..... Lol...ahhhh Classic 

Yeah man, I thought it sounded good.. cannot believe that I forgot he was on Detroit now... LOL... 

7 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

One more thing @kg01   The only holdup between Philly and Boston is the fact that Boston wants Okafor and not Noel.  Philly wants that 3 pick so that they can draft Dunn, the point guard out of Providence. If Philly changes its mind and tries to get 3 and 16 or 23 from Boston for Okafor and Boston agrees, that Teague to Philly deal is off.  Boston has this whole draft in its hands.

I have no idea what you're talking about anymore, Hmoor.  Yeah, Boston's gonna get Okafor ... and Noel .... and sign Horford ... and Durant .... and then Lebron's gonna opt out and sign with the Sellts ... then you know Westbrook's coming next year .... then ...

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I have no idea what you're talking about anymore, Hmoor.  Yeah, Boston's gonna get Okafor ... and Noel .... and sign Horford ... and Durant .... and then Lebron's gonna opt out and sign with the Sellts ... then you know Westbrook's coming next year .... then ...

Just telling you what the rumors are.  Thats the name of the thread title.  Durant isnt going to Boston. There is a SLIM chance Horford would, but that Okafor thing could happen.  Whatever Boston does, its gonna effect a lot of teams.

Edited by Hawkmoor

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

Just telling you what the rumors are.  Thats the name of the thread title.  Durant isnt going to Boston. There is a SLIM chance Horford would, but that Okafor thing could happen.  Whatever Boston does, its gonna effect a lot of teams.

If even half the rumors relating to Boston came true, they'd be working on an unbroken string of championships since Bill Russell won his last ring in 69.  Boston always has a bunch of rumors going around about how they are going to land treasure for trash.  It is put up or shut up time for Mr. Ainge.