• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SummerHawks

lethalweapon3

Random thought.  Anyone else wonder if the Hawks drafted Bembry to be a SG?  Realistically, he could probably play a 2 or 3 depending on match-ups, but he's a hair (no pun intended) small for a 3.  

This just dropped on the Twitter feed if anyone is into "snapchatting," or whatever.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Random thought.  Anyone else wonder if the Hawks drafted Bembry to be a SG?  Realistically, he could probably play a 2 or 3 depending on match-ups, but he's a hair small for a 3.  

Bembry will be our Jimmy Butler and Prince our Kawhi.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Random thought.  Anyone else wonder if the Hawks drafted Bembry to be a SG?  Realistically, he could probably play a 2 or 3 depending on match-ups, but he's a hair (no pun intended) small for a 3.  

This just dropped on the Twitter feed if anyone is into "snapchatting," or whatever.

I've always thought he was a SG so I'm good.

Schröder/Bemby/Prince -our future PG/SG/SF - all 22 years growing together

18 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I've always thought he was a SG so I'm good.

Schröder/Bemby/Prince -our future PG/SG/SF - all 22 years growing together

Guess I'm just slow to clue in on this.  Ha.

13 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Took you long enough @Spud2Nique...I know you mentioned it but as usual I will ALWAYS refuse to give you ANY credit.:tongue:

lol ...I can't get mad I'm in Hawaii...prolly why I take so long to respond. I'm irked and peeved a tad tho...(ala Jerry Seinfeld I can't get really mad...I wanted non fat milk....they can kiss 1% of my a$$...lol)

15 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

lol ...I can't get mad I'm in Hawaii...prolly why I take so long to respond. I'm irked and peeved a tad tho...(ala Jerry Seinfeld I can't get really mad...I wanted non fat milk....they can kiss 1% of my a$$...lol)

Too bad hawksfanatic isn't here to make some kind of 'burb joke at your expense.

32 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Too bad hawksfanatic isn't here to make some kind of 'burb joke at your expense.

Lol that's actually @kg01...all burb and cul de sac jokes are about him. Do ur research son!!!! Lol

4 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lol that's actually @kg01...all burb and cul de sac jokes are about him. Do ur research son!!!! Lol

True, true ... but direct all fattie and schmall hand jokes Spud2's way.  Buys his shirts in the big 'n tall store but his gloves in the kids section.

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

True, true ... but direct all fattie and schmall hand jokes Spud2's way.  Buys his shirts in the big 'n tall store but his gloves in the kids section.

Lol seriously squawkers need to meet each other at Philips Aren next season. Then we will see who is Dwyane Johnson (me) and who is the white Kevin Hart (@kg01)...:-|

20 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lol seriously squawkers need to meet each other at Philips Aren next season. Then we will see who is Dwyane Johnson (me) and who is the white Kevin Hart (@kg01)...:-|

What the ... ?  I'm not white.  Not that there's anything wrong with that. :laugh:  {insert burb joke here}

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

What the ... ?  I'm not white.  Not that there's anything wrong with that. :laugh:  {insert burb joke here}

Ron-Burgundy-Say-What-Anchorman-2.gif

How I imagine @kg01

272?cb=20150313113102

What were we talking about again?  

6 hours ago, skimaskway23 said:

So our 1st tournament game is tomorrow 1pm vs kings

Oh yea!  Summer League!  I think the game is 4 PM EST on NBATV and WatchESPN.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Ron-Burgundy-Say-What-Anchorman-2.gif

How I imagine @kg01

272?cb=20150313113102

What were we talking about again?  

Oh yea!  Summer League!  I think the game is 4 PM EST on NBATV and WatchESPN.

How I imagine ATLSmiff ...

xofi3.gif

:laugh: Boom.