• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Word on the block #3: Luol Deng is our big FA target

NBASupes

• Premium Member

The main thing with sources and insider information is that what you are hearing is trade or free agent talk. Just because it does not happen does not mean conversations went on behind the scenes. That's the disconnect where some of you guys think Supes is lying or making things up.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The main thing with sources and insider information is that what you are hearing is trade or free agent talk. Just because it does not happen does not mean conversations went on behind the scenes. That's the disconnect where some of you guys think Supes is lying or making things up.

I agree not all or any rumors come true. But I also believe that people throw all kinds of shit on the wall, and something has to stick. 

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, Sothron said:

There's no disconnect. He lied about who he was when he first started posting here. People remember that sort of thing.  It's nothing personal against Supes. You can lie on the internet all you want, but once you get exposed, you lose all credibility. It's as simple as that.

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

There's no disconnect. He lied about who he was when he first started posting here. People remember that sort of thing.  It's nothing personal against Supes. You can lie on the internet all you want, but once you get exposed, you lose all credibility. It's as simple as that.

I was who I said I was, now when I got banned and I came back under leadership, I was trying not to be caught as Supes or as I changed my name to at the end (Joker). A lot of posters here hated Joker. I was always mean and always an asshole. I've changed but if you want, you can hold it against me. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I was who I said I was, now when I got banned and I came back under leadership, I was trying not to be caught as Supes or as I changed my name to at the end (Joker). A lot of posters here hated Joker. I was always mean and always an asshole. I've changed but if you want, you can hold it against me. 

4296114-agreed.gif

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

But in addition to coming back under different user names, you also claimed to be affiliated with the NBA as a scout.  You can very well have a source now, but you can't blame anyone who doubts you at this point. It's not about holding anything against you personally, it's just that credibility is easy to lose and hard to get back.  It is what it is.

Just now, hawkman said:

But in addition to coming back under different user names, you also claimed to be affiliated with the NBA as a scout.  You can very well have a source now, but you can't blame anyone who doubts you at this point. It's not about holding anything against you personally, it's just that credibility is easy to lose and hard to get back.  It is what it is.

Never said I scouted the NBA ever. Not even. I said AAU local scout which was PT as a student. I never lied about that but it was a running joke Dolfan and others use to make when making fun of me at the time because I was always an asshole to even him.