• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

End the silliness (A thread pointing out the Hawks most glaring problem)

thecampster

40 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This might be answered in three years but most likely not this upcoming season.

It will be when Bazemore isn't resigned and the team strikes out on good wing options that are available.

@thecampster I wholeheartedly agree. In another thread, someone touched on this. The Pistons, even though they got swept, had a chance to win a couple games despite being a bad offensive team because they could rebound effectively. I haven't pulled the stats, but I'm almost certain a very high percentage of the playoff losses Cleveland suffered they either lost on the boards or didn't outright dominate the other team like they did us. 

14 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

@thecampster I wholeheartedly agree. In another thread, someone touched on this. The Pistons, even though they got swept, had a chance to win a couple games despite being a bad offensive team because they could rebound effectively. I haven't pulled the stats, but I'm almost certain a very high percentage of the playoff losses Cleveland suffered they either lost on the boards or didn't outright dominate the other team like they did us. 

We had a good chance to win three games. We missed three pointers left and right in all fourth quarters we played. Rebounds are always important but against the Cavs rebounds were not the whole story. Still have to hit clutch shots in the playoffs.  

13 minutes ago, Thomas said:

We had a good chance to win three games. We missed three pointers left and right in all fourth quarters we played. Rebounds are always important but against the Cavs rebounds were not the whole story. Still have to hit clutch shots in the playoffs.  

Those clutch shots become a lot more important when the other team gets 2 or 3 tries to your 1.  

I don't want to think about it, but there were many times in the closing minutes we got a much needed stop only to have Tristan bring down the board and they get another shot or 2 and hit it. Rebounding was more an issue as opposed to hitting shots when it comes to us matching up with the 'Land Lebrons...imo.

Edited by h4wkfan