• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Celtics targeting Kris Humphries...

Hawkmoor

I don't get it.  Hump is argueably the most important bench big the Hawks got, but what do they do?  Bench him in the playoffs and extend Moose.   Boston is targeting Kris just in case they dont sign D12 or Horford.  That shows you the importance of Hump.  Heck, its a win win for me ( Celtic and Hawk fan), but i just don't get Bud's decisions:

http://nesn.com/2016/07/nba-rumors-celtics-considering-kris-humphries-in-addition-to-main-targets/

• Like 3

Maybe someone on our staff is going to put a gun to Moose's head and strap him to some weight machines. Eat five or six meals a day if thats what it takes but do something that shows you have earned some minutes on the floor. Moose instead of Humph is a big compromise.  

18 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

And who can forget K-Love hitting the deck 

Was a really nice moment for us. Bud just wouldn't allow us to get used to that kind of play though. Bud understands the all out play of Dennis earns him minutes but never applied that same common sense approach to Humph. A mystery.

1 hour ago, Hawkmoor said:

( Celtic and Hawk fan)

Wait, what?

How does that work?  We have some history with the Celtics and their sportswriters seem to hate us.  They're about as close a historical rival for us I can think of.

That would be like your two favorite college football teams being Auburn and Georgia (not the biggest rival like the Iron Bowl but still a divided matchup).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Was a really nice moment for us. Bud just wouldn't allow us to get used to that kind of play though. Bud understands the all out play of Dennis earns him minutes but never applied that same common sense approach to Humph. A mystery.

Humph had a lot of nice moments here. He will be missed, but we are also talking contract extension with him too so their is still hope! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Humph had a lot of nice moments here. He will be missed, but we are also talking contract extension with him too so their is still hope! 

Good. I didn't know that. With Moose here does that mean Scott is gone if Humph does sign with us? Pretty tricky situation with Scott right now.

Hope Scott's legal situation works out for him and us because I like his offensive bursts from the bench, inconsistent as they are. Want him to have to fight for the backup PF spot as opposed to being penciled into it because of Moose being  on the roster. If Humph does possibly end up here I would have him first off the bench at PF as well as some minutes at C. Scott would be the third PF in that case.    

1 hour ago, AUhawksfan said:

Wait, what?

How does that work?  We have some history with the Celtics and their sportswriters seem to hate us.  They're about as close a historical rival for us I can think of.

That would be like your two favorite college football teams being Auburn and Georgia (not the biggest rival like the Iron Bowl but still a divided matchup).

Family from up north .  We moved from up north years ago to Atlanta. Still got fam and ties up that way.   It is what is brah.:laugh:

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Like 1

Wait, Muscala has a $1M salary and Humph is going to make at least 5 to 10 times that much, while we are trying to conserve cap space for Horford, Howard, and/or Baze - and you don't get it?

:bang:

Edited by RandomFan

15 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Wait, Muscala has a $1M salary and Humph is going to make at least 5 to 10 times that much, while we are trying to conserve cap space for Horford, Howard, and/or Baze - and you don't get it?

:bang:

Don't know who you are posting to but we don't have to conserve anything to keep Al and I'm not someone who gives a flip about having a twelve year old mentally developed and physically damaged prima donna on our team for 24 million. Baze is most likely gone as well. Look at the numbers predicted for him right now. Don't know what Humph can get. So who doesn't get what? If you have to have Al and D12 then you can still have Humph as well since Baze has out priced his worth for us. If or when D12 misses thirty plus games for us Humph would help and Moose would not no matter what their salary.    

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Watchman said:

MLE is available.  If we do end up with Howard, it would be good to have a capable backup in the event that Howard ends up with one of his inevitable injuries.

That's certainly not a random prediction Watchman. Damaged goods has a propensity to rear it's ugly head with it's repeated history and can hurt even more when  big money is involved.  

• Like 1