• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All at once now.... "I didn't see THIS coming"

sturt

Definitely waiting to hear more.  I have a couple ideas.  

1. Al is aligning with Durant

2. Al did not want to play with Howard

Do not believe the front office preferred Bazemore.  Al most likely will go to Thunder or to Celtics and bring KD with him.  

34 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Definitely waiting to hear more.  I have a couple ideas.  

1. Al is aligning with Durant

2. Al did not want to play with Howard

Do not believe the front office preferred Bazemore.  Al most likely will go to Thunder or to Celtics and bring KD with him.  

I'm curious to see if ATL offers Al the 5 year max now. It's definitely cheaper than Millsap's 5 year 182 max he'll seek. 

I'd hate it for Bud's decision helps create the next super team - OKC (Westbrook/Durant/Horford), BOS (IT/KD/Butler/Horford). 

What I DID see coming is what is being talked about now - that we can sign Howard, re-sign Horford, and still clear the cap space to keep Bazemore too.  :cheer:

On 6/30/2016 at 7:49 PM, RandomFan said:

I was just listening to a podcast roundtable on ESPN and one of the guys mentioned that he is thinking that ATL feels they have a real shot of signing Dwight, resigning Horford, and also making another move or two and resign Bazemore too.  

On 7/1/2016 at 8:51 PM, RamblinCharger said:

This just isn't financially possible. Sounds like a great idea, but not possible.

On 7/1/2016 at 9:12 PM, RandomFan said:

Uuugh, yes, it is. Trading Splitter and waiving Scott would probably get us there - depending on the amount Howard and Bazemore are after. And if not we could always move Korver or Thabo for more room.

Boom. :smug: