• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where is this Al?

GameTime

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, GameTime said:

All I hear from Al is Celtic Pride

It reminds me of when Petrino left the Falcons to coach Arkansas. I'm surprised Al hasn't given us a thank you, enjoyed it, miss you guys type of post yet.

• Like 1

We might have to wait until the first game of the season to hear a thank you from Alice.
If so, then that thank you would still come before an Alice rebound in a game. Boston fans might wait 4-5 games for Alice to record a rebound.

• Like 3

I thought this thread was gonna be a video of his career night in Chicago long, long ago.  He's a great player but dude only had like 2 memorable moments as an individual on the national stage.  The other was a little push and a layup.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I thought this thread was gonna be a video of his career night in Chicago long, long ago.  He's a great player but dude only had like 2 memorable moments as an individual on the national stage.  The other was a little push and a layup.

Agreed man. I kept trying to look for some 2008 fire from the guy. What a b!tch. 

There is literally nothing he could do to make this right. His Mrs universe wife is pushing to pop out children and buy Louis Vuitton bags. 

He does not care about winning. Cannot believe he cares about the fickle fan base of Boston. Pathetic. He is nothing to me!!!!!!