• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who Knew Horford Had Such a Big Ego?!

LastDon

Good Riddance to Horford.. He is a jealous bitch who couldn't stand the fact that Dwight would be the new face of the franchise.. D12 trumps Al in popularity and Al couldn't handle that he was about to be overshadowed..Dwight was going to be the Hawk who gets the most interviews and has the most personality..

Horford couldn't swallow his pride and take a back seat to chase a championship.. He decided to chase the fame and is taking his feeble game to Boston..

I HAVE A BOLD PREDICTION! DWIGHT WILL START AT CENTER FOR THE EAST ALLSTARS OVER WEAK ASS AL HORFORD!!!!!

P.S. I look forward to kicking Boston's ass again in the playoffs!!

Edited by LastDon

I think he got his ego bruised when he didn't get a max offer on the first offer sheet.   He was dying to join the "max" player club and pitched a hissy fit when the Hawks didn't concur so when the Celtics stroked his ego he left millions and an extra year of security on the table.

10 minutes ago, LastDon said:

I HAVE A BOLD PREDICTION! DWIGHT WILL START AT CENTER FOR THE EAST ALLSTARS OVER WEAK ASS AL HORFORD!!!!!

Horford didn't even make the team last season. He was only on the all-star team because Jimmy Buttler, Pau Gasol, and Chris Bosh dropped out due to injuries.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThomasCredle said:

I think he got his ego bruised when he didn't get a max offer on the first offer sheet.   He was dying to join the "max" player club and pitched a hissy fit when the Hawks didn't concur so when the Celtics stroked his ego he left millions and an extra year of security on the table.

I don't think a paltry 1 million per difference between Celts and Hawks offer affected his decision..

Maybe he jus decided to screw the hawks before they screw him..Might as well select your own destination considering every quality player Al ever played with was traded or let go..

9 minutes ago, GameTime said:

CmfLOf6WIAADbaw.jpg

That team still couldn't beat Cleveland.
Tristan Thompson is still gonna make Horford look like a srub
Lebron always outplays Durant in head to head match ups , 
Imagine if Lebron play a lot of pf , like he did in the finals. Horford might end up trying to guard Lebron :laugh:

Edited by pimp
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, pimp said:

That team still couldn't beat Cleveland.
Tristan Thompson is still gonna make Horford look like a srub
Lebron always outplays Durant in head to head match ups , 
Imagine if Lebron play a lot of pf , like he did in the finals. Horford might end up trying to guard Lebron :laugh:

Good riddens to getting obliterated on the boards