• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zaza to Warriors

8 hours ago, bleachkit said:

His agent needs to fired. He is a solid big. He should be getting 8-10 million a year in this market.

Yeah I guess he's giving it at least that one good year shot at a ring. He'll turn thirty three during the season and for a hard working big like Zaza there are a number of earning years left for his financial security.  

• Moderators
9 hours ago, bleachkit said:

His agent needs to fired. He is a solid big. He should be getting 8-10 million a year in this market.

He clearly told his agent he would give up $7M for a ring.  I don't blame the agent.  Just another side effect of the Super Friends current reality of the NBA.

2 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I love Zaza but I want the Warriors and Durant to fall flat on their faces

I've been wanting this since 1986....get in line behind me cap. Hate the soldiers with passion.

10 hours ago, DJlaysitup said:

You really have to wonder about some of these "deals" for players taking less money...are they really?   I mean we have all heard about "off-shore" shadow banking.  Very, very rich folks can do a lot of things and get away with them.

Is Zaza going to be on the Panama Papers list?

I actually like the fit.  What he lacks in length they're hoping KD makes up for playing a little closer to the cup than he's accustomed to. 

He screens just as well as Bogut and passes  maybe only a step below.  If he can be consistent with his short jumper it'll be a huge advantage, opening space for back cuts or even him putting the ball on the floor.  

His attitude and style is basically the same as Draymond.  King Zaza don't care nothing about flailing and attacking the jewels.  Not to mention he's beloved by former teammates, coaches, fans, and brass.  Bogut not so much.

Edited by benhillboy