• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OT: Uruguay flag beside people's name

TheNorthCydeRises

27 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Any reason for that?

Dolf said it's meant to display the flag of where you are presently located or STTE.  IOW, we're all in Uruguay but just don't know it yet.

I was wondering what you guys were referring to about the Uruguay flag as I wasn't seeing that but it appears to be a mobile specific bug. I will look at the code and see if I can fix it otherwise I will contact the developer of that feature and submit a bug report.

And yes this is a new "feature" that I added to help with the globalization of the Hawks fanbase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

4 hours ago, volman said:

I have nothing next to my name ;-/ 

I pointed this thing a couple weeks ago...lol...actually ur from Uruguay as well @volman...fall back.

I think @kg01 is actually happy about this flag being associated with him, it's a better look than the confederate one he had....:-0

4 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I pointed this thing a couple weeks ago...lol...actually ur from Uruguay as well @volman...fall back.

I think @kg01 is actually happy about this flag being associated with him, it's a better look than the confederate one he had....:-0

dsgstd-nrd

Man, I just got through traveling through South Carolina too so I'm on edge about that whole confed flag thing. :blink:

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

dsgstd-nrd

Man, I just got through traveling through South Carolina too so I'm on edge about that whole confed flag thing. :blink:

I heard that you may want to be careful on Friday July 15....aka rage day against whites in certain areas. Wait, you're white right? Of course cul de...oh I'm too tired for this..

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I heard that you may want to be careful on Friday July 15....aka rage day against whites in certain areas. Wait, you're white right? Of course cul de...oh I'm too tired for this..

Seriously, that's a thing?   What the feck are we doing out here?

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Seriously, that's a thing?   What the feck are we doing out here?

We as in Americans  or we as in black people?  Wait aren't you black or Uruguayan?

I just made this joke up sitting on the pooper this morning:

Why can't the country of Uruguay type an essay?

Because they don't use Paraguayphs.

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Alex said:

I just made this joke up sitting on the pooper this morning:

Why can't the country of Uruguay type an essay?

Because they don't use Paraguayphs.

I'll take what is 'post of the day' for $500 @Alex

Lololololol lololololol :biggrin:

55 minutes ago, Alex said:

We as in Americans  or we as in black people?  Wait aren't you black or Uruguayan?

We as in 'humans'.  We are all Uruguayans.

12 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Hawaii must really be taking it's toll.

giphy.gif

magnum1.gif

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'll be white and in Baltimore tomorrow. Can't wait to see a whole lotta nothing.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/11/anonymous-day-of-rage-protests-2016/

• Moderators
19 hours ago, kg01 said:

Dolf said it's meant to display the flag of where you are presently located or STTE.  IOW, we're all in Uruguay but just don't know it yet.

The Squawk is like the canary in the mine for the Uruguayan invasion of the US.