• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawk's 6th Man Section

HopefulHawksFan

Sounds good.  Hope you make it.

I hear no mention of the used, volt-green weenie-sling.  Were you afraid of a fortuitous wardrobe malfunction with all the cheerleaders around?

ETA: I have a feeling the phrase 'volt-green weenie-sling' will come again a time or two.

Edited by kg01

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Sounds good.  Hope you make it.

I hear no mention of the used, volt-green weenie-sling.  Were you afraid of a fortuitous wardrobe malfunction with all the cheerleaders around?

ETA: I have a feeling the phrase 'volt-green weenie-sling' will come again a time or two.

Please don't ruin volt green for us with this imagery.   @Sothron is probably doubled over in pain just thinking about it.   

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Please don't ruin volt green for us with this imagery.   @Sothron is probably doubled over in pain just thinking about it.   

The ship may be out of the bag, no wait, the cat may have already sailed.  Wait .. I'll get it.

And don't wake up grampa Soth.  This is clearly his nap time.

2 hours ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

The tryout went awesome!  I did my own spin  on It's Raining Men (It's Raining Three's) so hopefully I was ridiculous enough to be memorable.  I might've customized my own umbrella with Hawks logos, Kyle Korver, and Baze Gaze....

Hope to hear something in the next day or two.  I'll keep everyone posted!

Congrats! Hope you get it. BTW, it's raining men is at the top of @kg01's playlist.

57 minutes ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

Well I'm a woman so I don't think the "volt green weenie-sling" applies.  

Well then please accept my apologies.  I meant no offense.  There's only 2 people here I intentionally offend and they know who they are.

And @Spud2Nique I have no idea who's playlist you're talking about.  I deleted the Weather Girls a long time ago.  Needed room to add some Vanessa Carlton.

40 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Well then please accept my apologies.  I meant no offense.  There's only 2 people here I intentionally offend and they know who they are.

And @Spud2Nique I have no idea who's playlist you're talking about.  I deleted the Weather Girls a long time ago.  Needed room to add some Vanessa Carlton.

There's more than 2. Lol. Unless you have forgotten about Dolf altogether. Lol