• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Muscala

Trout7

I agree!  Moose needs a haircut.  Loose the "granny bun!"

Right now, Hawk announcers Nique and Bob, say that he is the #1 back up for Millsap.

If this is true, and it seems to be, this removes his name from the list of players to cut

or trade to get down to the mandatory 15 players.

• Like 1

At least the man-bun is neater than the hobo-hairdo he was sporting last season.

By the way, Moose is our replacement for Horford.  He isnt going anywhere.

Moose isnt flashy but he has been really efficient.  Check out his preseason stats.  His FG and 3pt % are both above 50.  If he keeps this up he will have one hell of a good season.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I like the bun. But for selfish reasons. No, it does nothing in my opinion to attract the ladies... @JayBirdHawk or others may weigh-in, of course... however it does make him instantly recognizable on the court wherever he happens to be at any particular moment. You know, b/c those white guys all look alike.

• Like 2

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, sturt said:

I like the bun. But for selfish reasons. No, it does nothing in my opinion to attract the ladies... @JayBirdHawk or others may weigh-in, of course... however it does make him instantly recognizable on the court wherever he happens to be at any particular moment. You know, b/c those white guys all look alike.

012116-Nzinga-Shaw-CC4.jpg

"sturt, you and i have a mandatory appointment tomorrow at 8am.   I suggest you be on time"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sturt said:

I would like to reach thru the TV with a scissors and snip that man bun.