• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So Far So Good

ThomasCredle

It's still really early but I'm pretty excited that my optimistic hopes that THJr would emerge as a breakout player has so far looked correct.   The improved rebounding has been there and Thabo is showing he is a legit 6th man candidate.   Howard has embraced his role and seems happy.   Delaney is also looking like the player I hoped for in my wildest dreams.   

Can't say I predicted Moose producing like he has but the Hawks have been everything I thought they might be.

i was worried about the turn overs and that is proving to be a valid concern but hopefully Dennis adjusts to the role.

What has been the biggest surprise so far to other folks this year so far.

I've got to go with how good the 2nd team has been and Mooses play myself.

Now I can't wait to see how the team plays against better competition down the road.

For a guy that looks like he only gained five or six pounds of muscle in the offseason he is playing a world above last years performance. Experience is a wise investment but I really didn't think Moose would pay off for the Hawks the way he has and he seems so much more comfortable on the floor period. No one looks like a beast against Whiteside so I feel like I'm being realistic especially since Moose isn't receiving twenty plus million this year.