• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cal Bowdler

Jdawgflow

Damn Bibby is a gangster.  He didn't complain at all at arguably the worst call ever.  He was looking like "Imma catch his ass on Venice."

Kobe should've been ejected, fined $25,000, and suspended for 2 games.  This mofo got 2 free throws.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Damn Bibby is a gangster.  He didn't complain at all at arguably the worst call ever.  He was looking like "Imma catch his ass on Venice."

Kobe should've been ejected, fined $25,000, and suspended for 2 games.  This mofo got 2 free throws.

Part of the David Stern "we protect our stars" showing its worst colors. More than a tad bit of a disgrace to the fans of the league. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thomas said:

Probably the most blatantly thrown playoff series of our modern NBA era.

Yeah I was rooting so bad for the Kings. I've never seen a team fight so hard when they had so much going against them with the refs. 

And then the Lakers talked smack like it was actually their doing after the series....

• Like 1

Thinking the dance just stopped for me. I'm lost on the other two cats. When tilting my head sideways and squinting the guy on the right looks like a possibly very drunk Anthony Johnson but really don't believe so. Did try to figure it out though.