• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How many people here date back to the AA board?

andycard69

Not me, I have only been around for 2 years.......I actually found this board from KB, through the Miami Dolphins board we posted on. Funny how things turn out. Damn glad I found it though because regardless of what people think this is the best team fan site out there, not Clutchcity.net

They have been around for quite a few years though, give us time and we will be the new standard for sports fans on the web. smile.gif

I came in somewhere right after the JR Rider trade I believe.I was

on the board alittle while before we moved to the ezboard.I have

been around for a pretty good while.

of what some of the other guys are talking about when they say that most of your posts are worthless. That response had nothing to do with this thread for one and for two it didnt even contain a line of content. Many of your other posts are just kinda the "Me Too" approach in agreeing with everyone else. Everyone here is entitled to write what they want, provided its not personally attacking someone, but if you dont write out your posts with some thought and your own opinions and make them more than one or two lines people are going to keep getting on you about this. There is no questioning your desire as a Hawks fan and at 12 years old you must be commended no doubt, but try to keep in mind what I am saying here when you respond to posts. If you want to respond, think for a minute or two about what you want to say and then write out a response, and not just the "yeah me too thats what I think" type of stuff and then people will start to appreciate your posts. Nobody cares about who has the most posts or anything like that either if thats what you are going for. Here is an important lesson I learned from the first freak I ever dated, its not about quantity, its about quality.....so Hawksfreak, dude, keep that in mind.

I had no idea what message boards were or what kind of fan posted on them...lol...A novice, to be sure...

But needless to say, I am pleased to have found a great community of similar fanatics....

It's because of forums like these, I can give my wife a reprieve from hearing me holler about all things Hawks.

Everyone here does a great job and makes this a must stop place for any Hawks fan.

Nice job.

Ok thats it I'm [censored] tired of yall giving me bad remarks Im [censored] up with it I'm trying to help the website. I'm [censored] tired of yall y do you do this [censored] to me huh is it becuase I'm 12. Shut up with all the [censored]. SHUT UP! I'm here in Boston at the game right now and I can't believe I have to puta bad post on here.

• Premium Member

You missed a [censor]. smile.gif

Don't take it too personal. You're a rookie. Everyone here has been a rookie at one time or another.

For a long time, I called Cyman... or whatever his name is this week - "Me Too". Wasn't personal. It's just that he wasted board space saying.... "Me Too".

You're twelve and we respect that you love the Hawks. Even posted a censored filled letter from the game.... Just realize that every now and then, somebody might give you a hard time because you're a rookie.

Hey...

ATLEAST YOU DON'T SCREAM AT US IN ALL CAPS LIKE SOME OF US USE TO DO!.

Ah yeah, I remember the Access ATL board. I posted there under the same moniker that I used on the ezboard and that I still use here today. I came on board just a couple of months before the Deek trade, when Diesel and Walter were in their golden age of the Big Country controversy LOL. Hard to believe that I've been a nuisance for almost three years now hahaha. I remember when NewGuy was the new guy and Archie and the Kwame controversy (What ever happened to ARCHIE?!?!?) It's been a good time for me, and I've come to see the 'Squawk as sort of my online version of Cheers.