• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I Hope Everyone On Here Has A Blessed Christmas

Trout7

Go Hawks.  Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays to all you mfers.

kg02, 03 and 04 hit the mother lode this year.  Lucky little so and so's.  They deserve it, tho.

I have a feeling NBA2k17 is under the tree so I'll be neck deep in that shortly.  (hehe)

44 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Go Hawks.  Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays to all you mfers.

kg02, 03 and 04 hit the mother lode this year.  Lucky little so and so's.  They deserve it, tho.

I have a feeling NBA2k17 is under the tree so I'll be neck deep in that shortly.  (hehe)

2k on PS4? I'd love to take you to school sometime. ;-) classy touch on the mfers too lol.

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

2k on PS4? I'd love to take you to school sometime. ;-) classy touch on the mfers too lol.

Yeah, I need to get my weight up afore I whup yo arse.

And yeah, I'm all class brosephine.

5 hours ago, Trout7 said:

Go Hawks and Dirty Birds.

If our young secondary can avoid Aaron Rodgers I like our chances.  Shanahan's  offense looking like The Greatest Show on turf.

Matt is killing it but we've seen him do that before as well as stink it up.  Mack has been the difference.  Shout out to the defensive interior helping Vic ascend and the heart of the team Devonte AKA Lil Barry.

Oh damn how can I forget the Special Teams.  We gotta be the best unit going.  We could be a couple games worse if not for Bosher and Bryant.  Coverage Team been consistent and solid.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Garchelino said:

Feliz navidad a todos! 

Vamos Hawks.

Found out urbandictionary.com is not just for slang but can translate language phrases as well which is very lucky for me. Happy Holidays G. 

• Like 3