Horford on The Vertical Podcast

Bankingitbig

The Vertical Podcast with Chris Mannix had Al Horford on the show today. He talked a lot about his decision to go to Boston and his overall free agency. He basically said that he believed Boston had the best shot at getting a championship going forward and that is why he made the decision to go there. He said at the end of the day it was between Boston and Atlanta. He said Atlanta's decision to sign Dwight had no impact on his decision. Not good at providing links while at work, but go to http://sports.yahoo.com/thevertical/ for the podcast.

He was also asked point blank if he considers himself a center and said no. I saw yesterday or the day before that his sister, Anna Horford, was again saying that Boston needs to get a true center alongside Horford. Oh how cute... lol

I know some people are tired of hearing about Horford, but thought some might enjoy to hear him talk about his free agency.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Sothron said:

He left because of the money. Anything else he says is a lie.

"You got low BBIQ, soth.  Clearly President Horford left because Atlanta fans stink and couldn't appreciate how great he is.  Have you heard of Karl Malone?  Well he got nuthin' on el Presidente." - NBASupes

I'm very upset with Horford so my mom said before that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

Descretion is the better part of valor. Write that one down game players-Clark Kellogg NBA2k.

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

"You got low BBIQ, soth.  Clearly President Horford left because Atlanta fans stink and couldn't appreciate how great he is.  Have you heard of Karl Malone?  Well he got nuthin' on el Presidente." - NBASupes

Dennis Martinez (former expos Indians our own Braves and other teams cy young pitcher)...

But you wouldn't know nuttin about that doh huh?..:-|

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Dennis Martinez (former expos Indians our own Braves and other teams cy young pitcher)...

1 hour ago, Bankingitbig said:

The Vertical Podcast with Chris Mannix had Al Horford on the show today. He talked a lot about his decision to go to Boston and his overall free agency. He basically said that he believed Boston had the best shot at getting a championship going forward and that is why he made the decision to go there. He said at the end of the day it was between Boston and Atlanta. He said Atlanta's decision to sign Dwight had no impact on his decision. Not good at providing links while at work, but go to http://sports.yahoo.com/thevertical/ for the podcast.

He was also asked point blank if he considers himself a center and said no. I saw yesterday or the day before that his sister, Anna Horford, was again saying that Boston needs to get a true center alongside Horford. Oh how cute... lol

I know some people are tired of hearing about Horford, but thought some might enjoy to hear him talk about his free agency.

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

We gave you exactly what you wanted - a Center.  Just not enough money.

29 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Wait, are you addressing me or NBASupers?  I are confused.

Denny Martinez was so done as a Barve, that shouldn't even count.

Just now, kg01 said:

Wait, are you addressing me or NBASupers?  I are confused.

Denny Martinez was so done as a Barve, that shouldn't even count.

Lol...I dunno you I thought...No Dennis gave us a few good innings but he was like 40+ as a Brave so.