• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford's thoughts on his return to ATL

BigDog90

• Premium Member

We have a game night at my house for Betrayal at Somehting House on the Hill board game with 6-7 people so I'm going to miss the game. Leave it to my wife to schedule it on the night I want to watch the Hawks kill someone more than I can remember in years.

I'm hoping Horford gets booed and shouted at the entire game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

We have a game night at my house for Betrayal at Somehting House on the Hill board game with 6-7 people so I'm going to miss the game. Leave it to my wife to schedule it on the night I want to watch the Hawks kill someone more than I can remember in years.

Unacceptable! You gotta watch!' Can they do with 5-6 people...lol

Paul Millsap plays for and Al Horford played for Atlanta Hawks.  "See dis why I leff.  Selltics fans don't boo nobody.  Dey jus' cheer for dee opposing players like Gordon Hayward and Durand."

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Wifey played the long-con.  Got you all the Hawks stuff to distract from the fact that she's planning events parallel with bigtime Hawk games.  Jokes on you, Soth.  Plus, better believe that smartphone is so she can keep track of your whereabouts and reach you at any time.

"Goooottt eeeeeemmm!!!" - Mrs. Soth

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Paul Millsap plays for and Al Horford played for Atlanta Hawks.  "See dis why I leff.  Selltics fans don't boo nobody.  Dey jus' cheer for dee opposing players like Gordon Hayward and Durand."

Wifey played the long-con.  Got you all the Hawks stuff to distract from the fact that she's planning events parallel with bigtime Hawk games.  Jokes on you, Soth.  Plus, better believe that smartphone is so she can keep track of your whereabouts and reach you at any time.

@kg01 is our very own personal..

IMG_7946.GIF

IMG_7948.GIF

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You are probably on to something. I do have a smartphone to download an app to watch games but apparently this is some of kind of really involved board game where you act stuff out or something. I can't put into non profanity how much this sucks to miss the Kill Al Horford game.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Unacceptable! You gotta watch!' Can they do with 5-6 people...lol

fraid not..she already knows how much I want to watch the game, she dropped the bomb on me today at work about them coming over so it is too late to cancel. Dese women...I swear they are so much smarter than we are. This is diabolical!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

You are probably on to something. I do have a smartphone to download an app to watch games but apparently this is some of kind of really involved board game where you act stuff out or something. I can't put into non profanity how much this sucks to miss the Kill Al Horford game.

Man you better pull up lame at some point today.  Start cough-sneezing and go, "Ah man, this Georgia weather, amirite?"  By gametime, you can be laid up in front o' the tv.  She won't suspect a thang ... but, if she does, we never had this conversation.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Man you better pull up lame at some point today.  Start cough-sneezing and go, "Ah man, this Georgia weather, amirite?"  By gametime, you can be laid up in front o' the tv.  She won't suspect a thang ... but, if she does, we never had this conversation.

This is Mrs. Sothron we're talking about here...she knows all my tricks. That's why she waited until gameday to surprise me with this "fun event" that we are having and hosting at our house. So I can't even use the "too sick to go out" excuse since it is in my own house.

Diabolical. Devil thy name is woman!

• Like 1

Just now, Sothron said:

This is Mrs. Sothron we're talking about here...she knows all my tricks. That's why she waited until gameday to surprise me with this "fun event" that we are having and hosting at our house. So I can't even use the "too sick to go out" excuse since it is in my own house.

Diabolical. Devil thy name is woman!

Oh man, that's diabolical.  But wait, is the event today or tomorrow?  You have 1 day to set up the escape plan.  Beyond that, I'm at a loss for words.  Anybody else got any advice?

Better set your VCR to record the game, then avoid the Squawk for a night.

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I have to ask @JayBirdHawk a married woman question here: she knew the only way to do this on a night I really wanted to watch a Hawks game was to spring it on me the same day, right? And to make sure she planned it to be hosted in our house so I can't even pretend to be sick?

Lol you think JB is gonna help you? You're adorable Soth! Women don't switch teams...they stick together.

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You are seriously on your game today...what was ur breakfast order?

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Lol you think JB is gonna help you? You're adorable Soth! Women don't switch teams...they stick together.

Shhhh, he was just gonna take her advice and do the opposite.  Soth knows you can't trust Jaybird in this spot.