• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford's thoughts on his return to ATL

BigDog90

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Shhhh, he was just gonna take her advice and do the opposite.  Soth knows you can't trust Jaybird in this spot.

Not sure Soth knows that...Mrs. Soth's next gift to Soth...a lil helmet..

IMG_7952.JPG

45 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We have a game night at my house for Betrayal at Somehting House on the Hill board game with 6-7 people so I'm going to miss the game. Leave it to my wife to schedule it on the night I want to watch the Hawks kill someone more than I can remember in years.

I'm hoping Horford gets booed and shouted at the entire game.

Seems like Mrs. Sothron rules the roost.  At least you and Horford have that in common.

Sorry Soth.....I love you man but I had to!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I have to ask @JayBirdHawk a married woman question here: she knew the only way to do this on a night I really wanted to watch a Hawks game was to spring it on me the same day, right? And to make sure she planned it to be hosted in our house so I can't even pretend to be sick?

That's why you plan ahead....you should have checked the schefule as soon as it came out and tell the wife "don't plan anything, I'll be busy that night".

Sorry Soth - she set you up. Lololololol 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That's why you plan ahead....you should have checked the schefule as soon as it came out and tell the wife "don't plan anything, I'll be busy that night".

Sorry Soth - she set you up. Lololololol 

I knew it was some kind of wifey trap laid out in advance. I honestly didn't know the Celtics game was coming up until this past week but didn't mention it to her until yesterday. Oh she knew then and didn't say a word until today...you girls...so diabolical and clever.

I have to step up my hubby game after this. Remember the Celtics game! will be my Remember the Alamo! going forward.

24 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Not sure Soth knows that...Mrs. Soth's next gift to Soth...a lil helmet..

IMG_7952.JPG

Soth...we love you here so we just looking out for you. This helmet might have the best pacman Hawks logo you've ever seen, perhaps a throwback pacman limited edition logo on the helmet... as much as you want it..refuse it...

At at the same time, I'd like to protect your noggin so...

I dunno man, women are tough..

i need a beer now..

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I knew it was some kind of wifey trap laid out in advance. I honestly didn't know the Celtics game was coming up until this past week but didn't mention it to her until yesterday. Oh she knew then and didn't say a word until today...you girls...so diabolical and clever.

I have to step up my hubby game after this. Remember the Celtics game! will be my Remember the Alamo! going forward.

Heh, I got a new hashtag. #RemembertheSellticsGame

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Seems like Mrs. Sothron rules the roost.  At least you and Horford have that in common.

Sorry Soth.....I love you man but I had to!

Happy wife, happy life...happy wife, happy life

Lol she got me good on this one. Totally outfoxed me on this one. I can't decline a party invitation hosted in my own house. I will be sure to take @JayBirdHawk suggestion to get any future big games cleared in advance. Just in case. Mrs. Sothron usually watches the games with me so she knew what she was doing. Got me good...

• Like 1

So who gets blamed for the derailment, @Spud2Nique or @Sothron?

Thas awright, Detective kg is on tha case.  We'll get this thang bak on trak.

On the game, seems the Sees will be without their top reboarder Bardley and another 7' guard (Zeller).  Looks like they'lle be force-feeding Thomas and Aloysius offensively.  Hope we can dust off Splitts just for some added big depth against this board-challenged opponent.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So who gets blamed for the derailment, @Spud2Nique or @Sothron?

Thas awright, Detective kg is on tha case.  We'll get this thang bak on trak.

On the game, seems the Sees will be without their top reboarder Bardley and another 7' guard (Zeller).  Looks like they'lle be force-feeding Thomas and Aloysius offensively.  Hope we can dust off Splitts just for some added big depth against this board-challenged opponent.

IMG_7955.JPG

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

We have a game night at my house for Betrayal at Somehting House on the Hill board game with 6-7 people so I'm going to miss the game. Leave it to my wife to schedule it on the night I want to watch the Hawks kill someone more than I can remember in years.

I'm hoping Horford gets booed and shouted at the entire game.

Maybe you should invite some additional guests, make sure they want to see the game bofore inviting them. Then let them ask to switch on the game on TV muted at least. Which host would decline that request if the majority of the guests ask for it... :diablo:

• Like 2

Today is January 12th.

Tomorrow, game day, is on Friday the 13th.  Check your dates!

Egnorant, Stupid, Peed off, Nutheads is covering this game on national TV.

If you must tape it, be sure you have ESPN so you can hear them brag on

the great one in green that Atlanta, through stupidity, let get away.

• Like 1

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Dnice said:

I'm sure folks have seen the Boston realgm page topic,  the 26 per year sham... lol I didn't know it was up for a couple of weeks.

Haha.  I hadn't seen that.  Classic:

Horford will look tremendously better once we add a true center.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
35 minutes ago, Dnice said:

I'm sure folks have seen the Boston realgm page topic,  the 26 per year sham... lol I didn't know it was up for a couple of weeks.

haven't seen it actually, work blocks realgm and I'm too busy to post from here usually thanks to current position