• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford's thoughts on his return to ATL

BigDog90

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

LMAO!

Paul Millsap plays for and Al Horford played for Atlanta Hawks.  "Dafuq you laughing at.  You gotta get calf reps if you eggspect to perfect dees jabs, bro.  It's aiight.  Keep lol'ing.  I euro-step past a hater like a Rondo ..." - Hal Horford

5 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Yo, you gonna get some rebounds tonight?

"Depends."

Alright Al, just make sure they're Charmin soft!

Paul Millsap plays for and Al Horford played for Atlanta Hawks.  "Keep hatin'.  You get tha remix version: I jab-step pass a hater like Al Horfo ..." - Hal Horford

1 minute ago, LamarHampton said:

Al had better bring his backpack, his Trapper Keeper, a bagged lunch, and get the F on the bus. Tonight, he's going to Rebound School.

Paul Millsap plays for and Al Horford played for Atlanta Hawks.  Uh, the word is 'reboard'.  Looks like you're the one that needs to go to reboard school.  Ooh.  Sick burn, Hal. - Hal Horford

1 hour ago, AUhawksfan said:

And you call yourself a fan?!?!  What's a little mud butt in order to watch a game of this magnitude?

Lmao....mud butt that's awesome. I'm not sure I've ever heard that before...so simple yet so brilliant lol...that's ones in the holster now...

sad thing is if ive got a word waiting in the holster I usually end up using it at inopportune times. 

Somewhere right now, all bank tellers should breathe a sigh of relief. Because if this was 20 years ago I'd prolly use it today regardless of the situation.

Teller: Good Morning. How can I help you?

Me: What kind of rate can I expect on this CD that won't make me end up with me sitting in my own mud butt....

Teller: Ummmmm :-|