• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford's thoughts on his return to ATL

BigDog90

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

So is a stomach bug. One way to watch from your bedroom.

Big T is onto something, @Sothron

Cut the biggest fart you can, right in the middle of everybody.  Tell everyone you're sick and you might've just sharted.  Retire to your bedroom, watch the game, profit.

Sure you'll get some odd looks.  Sure you'll lose a "friend" or 3 but, let's be honest, any of them that doesn't understand what's happening probably wasn't ever a friend anyway.

The Hawks fans in the room will give you a stealth head-nod.  Maybe a quiet fist pump even.  You'll be their hero and they'll tell your tale for the rest of their meager lives.

#RememberTheSmellticsGame

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Cut the biggest fart you can, right in the middle of everybody.  Tell everyone you're sick and you might've just sharted.  Retire to your bedroom, watch the game, profit.

Sure you'll get some odd looks.  Sure you'll lose a "friend" or 3 but, let's be honest, any of them that doesn't understand what's happening probably wasn't ever a friend anyway.

The Hawks fans in the room will give you a stealth head-nod.  Maybe a quiet fist pump even.  You'll be their hero and they'll tell your tale for the rest of their meager lives.

Ummmmmmm :-/

At this point I'd just rather record the game that shit myself...

• Moderators

Yeah...I'm on the DVR (VCR nice call) the game, stay away from sports score checking during the night (take people's phones if you have to), and then queue that sucker up at the first available opportunity train.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

C'mon man, the remote will be well hidden, or the cable just a little loose. He will not see this game live....mwhahaha.

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

C'mon man, the remote will be well hidden, or the cable just a little loose. He will not see this game live....mwhahaha.

We had a nice talk about it and somehow Mrs. Sothron found this thread rather amusing and thinks @JayBirdHawk is the only "sensible" poster about this issue. I would say I am shocked but then I would be lying.

I won't be able to watch the game, different schedules of friends made this the only viable night so she had to plan ahead.

Diabolical.

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

We had a nice talk about it and somehow Mrs. Sothron found this thread rather amusing and thinks @JayBirdHawk is the only "sensible" poster about this issue. I would say I am shocked but then I would be lying.

I won't be able to watch the game, different schedules of friends made this the only viable night so she had to plan ahead.

Diabolical.

Wait a sec...she didn't think my..."please don't shit your pants and just record the game" sensible?

Its prolly the most sensible thing I've said all week..

:-)

Edited by Spud2Nique

7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Wait a sec...she didn't think my..."please don't shit your pants and just record the game" sensible?

Its prolly the most sensible thing I've said all week..

:-)

You're just not credible, Spud2.  You come across as a guy who'll shat his pants at a party then try to convince everyone else they must've stepped in pooh outside.

ETA: Look on the bright side.  Technically, it means you're 'incredible '.

Edited by kg01

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You're just not credible, Spud2.  You come across as a guy who'll shat his pants at a party then try to convince everyone else they must've stepped in pooh outside.

ETA: Look on the bright side.  Technically, it means you're 'incredible '.

You came up with that story waaaayyyy too quick. Was it a memory or..? Lol...it's ok we are all friends. ;-)

1 hour ago, High5 said:

I envision a video that starts with some slowed down non-game footage from his time in Atlanta. Like him running through the starting lineup intro towards the huddle, a few shots of him interacting with his former teammates, maybe get some interview clips of those teammates talking about how great he is, and whatever else to make it feel sincere. But then when the fast-paced highlights usually start for these videos we just have the one clip of him missing that game-winning layup earlier this season and the video ends. 

Lmao I'd love that!

9 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

You came up with that story waaaayyyy too quick. Was it a memory or..? Lol...it's ok we are all friends. ;-)

Lies.  We are not all friends here.  Amirite, @JayBirdHawk

6 hours ago, High5 said:

I envision a video that starts with some slowed down non-game footage from his time in Atlanta. Like him running through the starting lineup intro towards the huddle, a few shots of him interacting with his former teammates, maybe get some interview clips of those teammates talking about how great he is, and whatever else to make it feel sincere. But then when the fast-paced highlights usually start for these videos we just have the one clip of him missing that game-winning layup earlier this season and the video ends. 

They Sir Foster plays a loud, whomp, whomp, whoooooomp

13 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

And you call yourself a fan?!?!  What's a little mud butt in order to watch a game of this magnitude?

Paul Millsap plays for and Al Horford played for Atlanta Hawks.  "Real fans wear depends to games so they don't miss a jab-step.  On that note, lemme do some calf stretches."