• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I hate to say this, but the Wizards is Hawks' biggest problem

hawks774

After seeing this Wizards' blowout AT HOME, I am concerned that the Hawks may have to make a trade and in the words of Lebron... "get a  ***** playmaker". The Hawks do not match up with the Wiz--period... and if they see us in the playoffs it could get ugly. Right now Markieff Morris has become Millsap's kryptonite  and when Milsap is silenced or neutralized, we got big problems. This is where having an additional player with the  skillset  of an Al Horford  at 6'11 who can shoot and stretch the floor helps Atlanta. Dwight Howard's limited offensive game is exposed  and inability to be a threat from the perimeter hurts Atlanta. There is no help from the bench from someone such as a Mike Scott who has totally regressed over the past few years despite his potential... and the Hawks have dead weight such as Tiago Splitter... 

And I believe we need to see more of Hardaway having an impact with his ability to hit threes and attack the basket.

Very disappointed in effort, but we got a matchup problem and Coach Bud has to make some adjustments...

I wouldn't worry about the Wiz.  I don't believe they're as good as they've shown lately and not as bad as they've shown early in the season.  They're somewhere in the middle, much closer to bad whenever Beal goes down with should be around the corner.

I always liked Keef Morris though.  He reminds me of a bench Big from the great Pacers teams of the 90s.  Wet jumper, sneaky rebounder.

34 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I wouldn't worry about the Wiz.  I don't believe they're as good as they've shown lately and not as bad as they've shown early in the season.  They're somewhere in the middle, much closer to bad whenever Beal goes down with should be around the corner.

I always liked Keef Morris though.  He reminds me of a bench Big from the great Pacers teams of the 90s.  Wet jumper, sneaky rebounder.

D Mckey/Bender?

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Probably Antonio Davis

Nah he Benhill said sneaky rebounder...ain't nuttin sneaky about big Oakland Bay Area homie Antonio work on the glass.

2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

No one in particular.  He just got a Pacer face and plays with that style.

Lmao a Pacer face huh? That's awesome...What's the difference between a Pacer face and a Hawk face? Can I use this moving forward? 

"That Pacer face bastard."

Edited by Spud2Nique

54 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Now imagine if Durant would've given them the time of day that they deserved opposed to signing with GSW. 

Durant became a coattail rider this summer...he went from a possible Magic/Bird to a Robert Horry/Charles Barkley/Clyde Drexler type. 

Hope he ends up never winning a ring.

On 1/30/2017 at 10:34 AM, kg01 said:

That's the Peaked Too Early Trophy.  Congrats, 'Zards.

Definitely hope your right. May well depend a lot on the results of any point guard contract extensions around the league. 

You are right according to how that game looked, but the Wizards have a streak every year where they look like the top of the East, but it always ends the same way with them sucking. It is possible they could be different this year though.

• Like 1