• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I think O.G. Anunoby could develop in our system to be a superstar

NBASupes

Hmm, I think you're overrating this guy a lot.

ETA: Actually, I'd challenge you to think about some of the wings you've touted in past years and re-think your opinion on this guy.

• 1 month later...

How does OG go from the lottery..(13th or 14th overall in most mocks even nbafraft.net but not they have him going 39th..why would he drop like 25 or 26 spots down? Did he get injured again? 

@NBASupes would you happen to know why? 

Man i like this kid's girth... 

@kg01...3.......2..

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

How does OG go from the lottery..(13th or 14th overall in most mocks even nbafraft.net but not they have him going 39th..why would he drop like 25 or 26 spots down? Did he get injured again? 

@kg01...3.......2..

Scouts are indifferent of him. DX tends to have their own staff doing and ground work and NBAdraft.net uses pro scouts opinions and takes. 

13 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

@kg01...3.......2..

'Cause OG stands for Overrated Guy.

Seriously, compare this guy to Supers' other wang picks.  He has an eye for sawft, jump-shooting "centers" but the wang positions escape him.  Now I gotta go duck 'n cover.  Supers has been on the verge of going off on me all day.

On 5/25/2017 at 11:39 AM, kg01 said:

'Cause OG stands for Overrated Guy.

Seriously, compare this guy to Supers' other wang picks.  He has an eye for sawft, jump-shooting "centers" but the wang positions escape him.  Now I gotta go duck 'n cover.  Supers has been on the verge of going off on me all day.

Dude I dunno...I kinda like his thick girthy a$$...sorry for not being pc. He's kinda smooth and strong. He intrigues me...he could be a bust but then again anyone could.

Has a 7'3" wingspan, so could play smallball PF. Not the worst thing Hawks could do with the 31st pick.

On 4/2/2017 at 1:06 AM, NBASupes said:

I like Prince but I am not sold on his superstar potential and we are going to short on SF's next year anyway. I think O.G. could become one of the best players in the NBA with development. 

Not the best player on a bad Indiana team. No thank you. There are better prospects out there.  Prince's college numbers play better as well.