• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague and Horford

Burtp

Isn't it ironic that the "stars" the Hawks moved on from are a combined 0-5 in the playoffs on teams that have a superstar player on each team...something the Hawks have lacked for years. I just find it funny the players Hawks fans been crying over all year is making little to no impact on their new teams...same as when they were in Atlanta.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, StephenHawking said:

and Teague choked big time yesterday as he turned the ball over bazeesque with 1 minute left and the chance to tie

Well, this time around at least he was awake late in the game. Just doesn't pay off either way in the playoffs for him lately. 

Glad a few of us are noticing...personally every playoffs the last 10 years has been an offensive issue. I'm so tired of watching us fail due to not having a true scorer which is typically considered a superstar player these days.

yup...it's getting old.

On 4/21/2017 at 2:11 PM, Burtp said:

Isn't it ironic that the "stars" the Hawks moved on from are a combined 0-5 in the playoffs on teams that have a superstar player on each team...something the Hawks have lacked for years. I just find it funny the players Hawks fans been crying over all year is making little to no impact on their new teams...same as when they were in Atlanta.

Are you going to demonize Milsap if he moves on?