• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kenny Smith for GM

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I had no idea the logo was Billy Knight.  

I was infamous on this forum years ago for how often I was defending BK... but even I spit-taked on that one.  :D

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'm just old school...like Riley should never coach the Celtics...Jack Nicholson should never sit on the sidelines of a Celtics game..I dunno just my thinking.

Ainge should never be allowed at Philips...lol

2 minutes ago, sturt said:

And Doc Rivers should never....

oh, never mind.

;)

Oh why did you go there...or better yet why did Doc go there..:-(

This is why we need to get either Bird or Mike Z, their top assistant GM! :-)

17 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I personally do not want a former player as GM. Only in the NBA do former stars like Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Isaiah Thomas, etc get jobs as executives. That generally does not happen in other sports. In the NFL John Elway is the only former star that is an executive. The New York Yankees would never make Derek Jeter GM. The NBA is just laughable sometimes.

John Lynch

18 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I personally do not want a former player as GM. Only in the NBA do former stars like Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Isaiah Thomas, etc get jobs as executives. That generally does not happen in other sports. In the NFL John Elway is the only former star that is an executive. The New York Yankees would never make Derek Jeter GM. The NBA is just laughable sometimes.

48 minutes ago, JTB said:

John Lynch

Ozzie Newsome

Just wanted to throw out that Billy Knight did a phone interview with Kenny Smith when he was looking for a  Head Coach for the Hawks.  Stated he liked him, although Knight's word doesn't carry much weight.  Kenny has stated in the past he wouldn't mind being a GM, however I don't know if he is right for the Hawks.   I don't think he really likes our organization.