• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Semi Ojeleye

Blunt91

Apparently Semi had to pretty good games at the combine.  Here are some numbers he posted.

Semi Ojeleye, SMU

First Day: 25 minutes, 12 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, 2-for-4 three pointers

Second Day: 22 minutes, 10 points, 3 assists, 4 steals, 3 blocks

After the combine, Ojeleye made the decision to get an agent and stick in the NBA Draft, so you can get a feel for how he did in Chicago based on that. Ojeleye did very well for himself as a productive force factor in both five-on-five games as he finished in double-figures in both while also posting solid steal numbers.

Testing well in max vertical leap at fifth overall (40.5 inches), standing vertical leap at third overall (35) and third in lane agility, Ojeleye showed that he could be a bit of a rim protecting presence while also having some versatility to maybe guard some bigger perimeter players.

Although a tad small at 6'6.75" with shoes on, Ojeleye had a solid 6'9.75" wingspan along with a strong 241-pound frame that only carries 5.5 percent body fat. That's the type of frame and athleticism that should translate well as a potential two-way wing. If Ojeleye can consistently knock down perimeter shots then that could be what earns him huge minutes.

I have seen some of his highlights from college and he seems to have a pretty good jumper he shot 42.4% from the College strip in 34minutes of action.  The Hawks coaching staff could probably make him into an even better shooter.  He is only an inch shorter than Paul Millsap but is more athletic than Paul.   He is an intelligent guy as he graduated Magna *** Laude from High School  and he seems to be a high character guy.  Would you take a chance on him?  If we got a young guy 18, 19 or 20 with the 1st pick then an older upperclassmen 22 or 23 years old would probably be best in the 2nd round with the 31st pick.

I love this kid at 31....if he's there he's a no brainer to me. I have a bad feeling he will go to the Spurs at #29 or Utah at #30....but if he's there at 31...yes please!