• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Its Official...Travis Schlenk is the New Hawks GM

Peoriabird

7 minutes ago, GrimeyKidd said:

a  Double-Double a night is low impact. Nice

Congrats to him on that! He should be given a prize, the prize should say:

"The most meaningless "double double a night" in the history of the NBA since he left Orlando."

• Like 1

I also think Schlenk is a good choice in case we might want to trade for Klay Thompson at some point. After all, Schlenk was instrumental in drafting him. 

Just now, smoove31210 said:

What do we give up?

For him I'd give a lot. It just feels like we might have a better shot at some potential Warrior players in the future due to familiarity.

For Thompson I'd give Bembry, 2017 1st, 2018 Minny, and a future 2nd. Probably not enough but you have to imagine the Warriors want to stay flexible going forward.

49 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Sap controls that torpedo brother. 

If he leaves, he leaves (Drago voice).

I like him but we ain't finna fold up the franchise if he leaves.  His name ain't PauLebron is it?

18 minutes ago, KB21 said:

LOL!

The sure sign of a bad strategy is when you are putting forth players who aren't even out of high school as guys you should tank to get.  

Eggsactly!

90% of these mythical HS hall o famers bust hard before they even reach "college".

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Congrats to him on that! He should be given a prize, the prize should say:

"The most meaningless "double double a night" in the history of the NBA since he left Orlando."

Dwight's double-double's are meaningless. He cannot do anything in-between the game. He's all stats, no skills or impact. 

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

If he leaves, he leaves (Drago voice).

I like him but we ain't finna fold up the franchise if he leaves.  His name ain't PauLebron is it?

Eggsactly!

90% of these mythical HS hall o famers bust hard before they even reach "college".

Anyone checked the list of high school players who declared for the draft between 1995 and 2005?  There were 44 of them.  How many of them actually panned out?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Moose is good as gone, he will get at least 8-10 million and someone will overpay because of the need for stretch bigs even if he isn't a good one. 

Are you nuts? If Moose gets more than 4 mil/per i would be very surprised.  This is not the free for all FAcy of 2016. No cap explosion and particularly because the projected 2018-19 Cap is expected to only rise by $1 million.

2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Lol!!!!!!!

I missed it originally, lol.