• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If the Sap SNT goes through...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Then the next picks that we get should be for 2019 year.

I think the 2018 draft is going to be meh... and we already have 2 first (if the trade goes through).  Although one is prolly close to the 31st pick we had this year in terms of talent.  However, in 2019, we will be still reloading... probably Sf or SG and maybe BU PG so to the draft we should go if we plan to trade for more picks.

Question:

Is there any prospects on the come up in 2018 draft or 2019 draft that would fit well with Dennis, THJr, and Collins?

Just now, Diesel said:

I think the 2018 draft is going to be meh... and we already have 2 first (if the trade goes through).  Although one is prolly close to the 31st pick we had this year in terms of talent.  However, in 2019, we will be still reloading... probably Sf or SG and maybe BU PG so to the draft we should go if we plan to trade for more picks.

Question:

Is there any prospects on the come up in 2018 draft or 2019 draft that would fit well with Dennis, THJr, and Collins?

You misspelled Taurean Prince.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Question:

If the trade goes through we'd have 3 1sts next year. Hawks, Wolves, and Rockets

• Like 3

1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

Probably safe to say one top 10 and 2 in the 20s. 

I don't think so im saying a top 10 for the hawks, 15 to 20 for the wolves, and depending on health anywhere between 20 and 30 from the rockets.   I like the wolves but i don't see them much higher than a 45 to 47 win team right now.  With what they added and how much tougher the west got i can see them at best gaining 10 to 15 more wins and thats pushing it.  They won 31 last year so 10 to 15 more would be around 41 to 46 wins.   That would put them around pick 15 to 20 or so with no injuries happening.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, falconfan13 said:

I don't think so im saying a top 10 for the hawks, 15 to 20 for the wolves, and depending on health anywhere between 20 and 30 from the rockets.   I like the wolves but i don't see them much higher than a 45 to 47 win team right now.  With what they added and how much tougher the west got i can see them at best gaining 10 to 15 more wins and thats pushing it.  They won 31 last year so 10 to 15 more would be around 41 to 46 wins.   That would put them around pick 15 to 20 or so with no injuries happening.

I can easily see that as well.  My thoughts on Minny are more like 20-25.  I figure they will be competing with 3-4 teams for  the 4/5 seed and will be better than all but 2 East teams.  That puts them clearly behind about 5 teams in my mind which would be 25th pick.  Hard for me to see 10 teams that will be clearly better than the Wolves next year, barring injury of course. 

I figure GSW, SAS, HOU, CLEV, and BOS will have better records.  OKC, MIN, TOR, LAC, and DEN will then be competing for the next best records. 

2 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

I can easily see that as well.  My thoughts on Minny are more like 20-25.  I figure they will be competing with 3-4 teams for  the 4/5 seed and will be better than all but 2 East teams.  That puts them clearly behind about 5 teams in my mind which would be 25th pick.  Hard for me to see 10 teams that will be clearly better than the Wolves next year, barring injury of course. 

I figure GSW, SAS, HOU, CLEV, and BOS will have better records.  OKC, MIN, TOR, LAC, and DEN will then be competing for the next best records. 

I could see GSW, SAS, HOU, CLEV, BOS as you said guaranteed almost.  Then OKC, TOR, LAC, WIZ, BUCKS, NUGS, and Griz.

Alot of people aren't thinking the wiz and bucks because of the east but i think that helps them beating up on weak teams over here to get better records than expected.  The top 4 or 5 teams in east will have great records compared to the bottom tier weak ones.

• Moderators
I could see GSW, SAS, HOU, CLEV, BOS as you said guaranteed almost.  Then OKC, TOR, LAC, WIZ, BUCKS, NUGS, and Griz.

Alot of people aren't thinking the wiz and bucks because of the east but i think that helps them beating up on weak teams over here to get better records than expected.  The top 4 or 5 teams in east will have great records compared to the bottom tier weak ones.

And everybody is sleeping on Charlotte. Somebody has to win the Southeast division.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

And everybody is sleeping on Charlotte. Somebody has to win the Southeast division.

LOL i forgot all about them but you are correct it is possible and they had a strong record last year to start off they could get hot and do something with what they added.   I guess all im saying is it's really hard to go from 31 wins and 50+ wins in 1 season which is what the T-wolves would be doing. 

• Moderators
20 hours ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

They should be improved over last year and last year they were good enough to make the playoffs but didn't.  I think they will be in this season.