• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Liking how many times we're losing in the final minutes

sturt

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

OK.

Well if we go off of need, that will be the kiss of death.  If we're in the top 3, we better get the BPA, regardless of need.  If we're going to suck like this, we can't just get an Al Horford level player.  We need a guy who is a potential Hall of Famer.

Marvin Bagley III is the only player in this draft that will be a sure fire HOF. The question is, can he elite. Tracy McGrady and Charles Barkley are sure fire HOF but we're they Jordan, Hakeem, LeBron, Wade, Durant, etc. I want that player. That's what I want

19 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Russell better than those WS and the other two are worse.

I’ll give Russell a slight benefit but disagree on the other two.  While erratic with a less than stellar IQ Randle’s foul drawing and rebounding determines games, same as Clarkson’s versatility, which is similar to Kuzma’s.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

...Charles Barkley are sure fire HOF but we're they...Wade

I’d love to hear Chuck’s response to placing Wade above him.

8 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I’ll give Russell a slight benefit but disagree on the other two.  While erratic with a less than stellar IQ Randle’s foul drawing and rebounding determines games, same as Clarkson’s versatility, which is similar to Kuzma’s.

I’d love to hear Chuck’s response to placing Wade above him.

Wade played both sides of the court. 3rd best SG ever

• Like 2

On 1/10/2018 at 11:58 AM, NBASupes said:

Wade played both sides of the court. 3rd best SG ever

Oh I’m a Wade fan and think his career his underrated.  Save for the three point and free throw shooting and changing jerseys too much he’s absolutely one of the greatest 2s.  I hate Barkley as a TV personality but wouldn’t put Wade’s effect on the game at Chuck’s level.  You’re not an advanced stat guy but I am.  A career .171 WS/48 for Wade is 2 levels below Barkley’s .216.  Playing with LeBron and Shaq skews that number a bit but still.  Could Wade drag a team of Kevin Johnson, Dan Majerle, and Cedric Ceballos to a Finals?

Wade stayed pretty much the same player his entire career save for a crazy blocks season.  Chuck improved until his peak where he shot .338 from three with 11 boards.  What he did in the paint at his height in an era of Great Cs is still unbelievable and I witnessed it.  

Wade is a poor man’s Jordan.  This generation’s Drexler if you will.  His closest win share comparison is Billups, mainly due to team success in the playoffs, followed by Frazier and The Glyde.  I can’t compare Chuck’s style and set to nobody.  Maybe kinda like Cousins but much smaller and more dedicated to winning and leadership.  His win shares counterparts are Dr. J and KG, both far off from his style as well.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2018 at 9:50 AM, benhillboy said:

Oh I’m a Wade fan and think his career his underrated.  Save for the three point and free throw shooting and changing jerseys too much he’s absolutely one of the greatest 2s.  I hate Barkley as a TV personality but wouldn’t put Wade’s effect on the game at Chuck’s level.  You’re not an advanced stat guy but I am.  A career .171 WS/48 for Wade is 2 levels below Barkley’s .216.  Playing with LeBron and Shaq skews that number a bit but still.  Could Wade drag a team of Kevin Johnson, Dan Majerle, and Cedric Ceballos to a Finals?

Wade stayed pretty much the same player his entire career save for a crazy blocks season.  Chuck improved until his peak where he shot .338 from three with 11 boards.  What he did in the paint at his height in an era of Great Cs is still unbelievable and I witnessed it.  

Wade is a poor man’s Jordan.  This generation’s Drexler if you will.  His closest win share comparison is Billups, mainly due to team success in the playoffs, followed by Frazier and The Glyde.  I can’t compare Chuck’s style and set to nobody.  Maybe kinda like Cousins but much smaller and more dedicated to winning and leadership.  His win shares counterparts are Dr. J and KG, both far off from his style as well.

KJ was underrated let's be honest. 

5 hours ago, noble said:

KJ was underrated let's be honest. 

Not discounting him at all, I was a fan.  Jeff Teague but with smarts and balls.  Is he still a politician in Cali?  I’d give the tip of my pinky finger to have him as president right now.

Edited by benhillboy