• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atl/Cleveland/Portland

DS5

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8bb7ce8

We get Brooklyn's first and Portland's first in this deal. 

For us, we keep stockpiling first round picks with potentially another top 10 pick in the upcoming draft. 

For Cleveland, gives them more depth, shooting and get rid of 2 bad contracts. 

For Portland, they need defense and a big to pair up with nurkic and that's exactly what they get in TT, without giving up many assets other than their first (top 10 protected). 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8bb7ce8

We get Brooklyn's first and Portland's first in this deal. 

For us, we keep stockpiling first round picks with potentially another top 10 pick in the upcoming draft. 

For Cleveland, gives them more depth, shooting and get rid of 2 bad contracts. 

For Portland, they need defense and a big to pair up with nurkic and that's exactly what they get in TT, without giving up many assets other than their first (top 10 protected). 

Personally, I wouldn't help Cleveland if they aren't giving up the Brooklyn pick. Even if it's a swap with the Rockets or something. And I don't think Portland does it only because they need to lose salary not add more. Meyers Leonard I actually like a little bit, but I don't think they'd have much interest in Thompson.From what I've read on RealGM they would mostly prefer trading Turner or Harkless into a more productive, cheaper wing.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Everyone wants that BRK pick including Cleveland. 

If they don't give it up in order to get Dedmon, Belli, Illy, and get out of 2 bad contracts...I'm not sure they can find a better deal. Helps them financially, gives them a much better chance at the title and most importantly, a better chance of retaining Lebron.

• Like 1

Everyone wants that BRK pick including Cleveland. 

That's probably why they haven't made a deal yet. Everyone knows they need help, and that's Cleveland's best asset to facilitate a trade with good value coming back. It will cost them more to get the same caliber of players compared to other teams.