• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I told you so!

KB21

http://woelfelspressbox.com/2018/04/nba-coaching-carousel-ready-to-start-up/

What’s more, multiple sources said two current head coaches — Doc Rivers of the Los Angeles Clippers and Mike Budenholzer of Atlanta – have more than a passing interest in the Bucks’ job and coaching the NBA’s brightest young star in Giannis Antetokounmpo.

Some NBA officials said Budenholzer, who guided the Hawks to 60 wins just three seasons ago when he was accorded NBA’s Coach of the Year honors, also doesn’t want to be part of an extensive rebuild in Atlanta.

So, sturt.  What avatar should I have you use?

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We will keep Coach Bud. Don't worry about it.

As I have maintained, he does not want to be a part of this.  He's going to leave, and now you are seeing the reason Travis Schlenk has been letting Mark Fox travel with the team.

I will also add that losing Bud will set this back even more.  

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

As I have maintained, he does not want to be a part of this.  He's going to leave, and now you are seeing the reason Travis Schlenk has been letting Mark Fox travel with the team.

Lol, that's not why Mark is with the team

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Mark Fox?? Like the UGA coach? LMFAO

• Like 1

Just now, JSmooooove said:

Mark Fox?? Like the UGA coach? LMFAO

No coach of any quality is going to be willing to touch this tank job with a 10 foot pole.  Seriously, what up and coming head coach is going to be willing to go into a situation where it's going to be years before he can win?  The Hawks will hire a sacrificial lamb to get through the next 4-5 seasons.

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

No coach of any quality is going to be willing to touch this tank job with a 10 foot pole.  Seriously, what up and coming head coach is going to be willing to go into a situation where it's going to be years before he can win?  The Hawks will hire a sacrificial lamb to get through the next 4-5 seasons.

Ok how about this. If Mark Fox is hired by the Atlanta Hawks as their head coach I will never post here again. Will you do the same if it doesn't happen? 

There's a higher chance of LeBron joining the Hawks then Mark Fox. You must just be trying to get reactions out of people at this point because there's no way you honestly believe we would try to hire him. 

Let's call up Paul Hewitt too while we're at it I'm sure he'd be happy to join. 

Edited by JSmooooove

28 minutes ago, KB21 said:

So, you tell me.  What great coach is going to want to come into this situation and actually take the losing that is coming for the Hawks?

We're hopeless, Mark Fox and Tubby Smith for all!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

He is a Bucks insider who is very connected.

I understand but not good enough for me. All he’s doing is seeing a top tier coach , coach a horrible losing team and taking the bucks roster that looks good on paper and trying to connect the dots.

it doesn’t matter if schlenk hand picked bud or not! Schlenk has to know and understand that bud is a top tier coach in the nba.

1 minute ago, JTB said:

I understand but not good enough for me. All he’s doing is seeing a top tier coach , coach a horrible losing team and taking the bucks roster that looks good on paper and trying to connect the dots.

it doesn’t matter if schlenk hand picked bud or not! Schlenk has to know and understand that bud is a top tier coach in the nba.

What's difficult to understand?  Bud is not on board with the tank, and he certainly doesn't want to continue losing for the next 4-5 seasons.  The only way Schlenk can convince him to stay is show that there is a plan to add veteran players now to get this team back to competitive.

Just now, KB21 said:

What's difficult to understand?  Bud is not on board with the tank, and he certainly doesn't want to continue losing for the next 4-5 seasons.  The only way Schlenk can convince him to stay is show that there is a plan to add veteran players now to get this team back to competitive.

Is Bud under contract next season?