• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

RIP Bo Churney

benhillboy

You know it’s slow on the Squawk when I start posting threads.

Dont know much about the man other than his widely respected work for the Hawks Twitter.  Sad to hear he took his own life.  A fund was started in his name for at risk and homeless LBGTQ youth in Atlanta.  Here it go:

https://live.everydayhero.com/page/7cHmTAAEQACAAAAAACbPjw.html

• Like 3

• Moderators
On 5/24/2018 at 4:39 PM, benhillboy said:

Also, side question about the donation.  It ain’t automatically recurring is it?  I don’t wanna have to come looking for Dol.

Up on the Squawk's VIP & Donations tab, there's two separate pages, "Donations" for the occasional one-timers, and "VIP Subscriptions" for those who opt to donate on a recurring basis. No need to chase Admin around H-Town!

Meanwhile, on the RIP Bo front, hearts and wallets are still pouring out.

~lw3

3 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Up on the Squawk's VIP & Donations tab, there's two separate pages, "Donations" for the occasional one-timers, and "VIP Subscriptions" for those who opt to donate on a recurring basis. No need to chase Admin around H-Town!

Meanwhile, on the RIP Bo front, hearts and wallets are still pouring out.

~lw3

I’ve written to @AHF regarding my previous donations that exceeded the lifetime member amount. Just because Dolf kicked us out for no reason should not mean that he gets to steal our money. It doesn’t seem right. I asked AHF but he simply continues to ignore my message. 

Thats fine and dandy...but it’s also a big bag of crap. You all would feel the same. 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On 5/26/2018 at 0:06 PM, Spud2nique said:

I’ve written to @AHF regarding my previous donations that exceeded the lifetime member amount. Just because Dolf kicked us out for no reason should not mean that he gets to steal our money. It doesn’t seem right. I asked AHF but he simply continues to ignore my message. 

Thats fine and dandy...but it’s also a big bag of crap. You all would feel the same. 

Not ignoring you.  As of now, I’ve got no means of pulling a history for your former account or of changing any of the site architecture around the donation page.  Lw3 doesn’t have this either.  If we get to the point where we have some tool to work with, we will definitely circle up with you.