I love reading history. Yall remember this thread?

Brotha2ThaNite

On 12/27/2017 at 7:22 AM, AHF said:

Just hoping we have the option to draft one of them.  Having to choose would be a welcome problem.

On 12/27/2017 at 11:19 AM, NBASupes said:

This. You can't go wrong with Doncic, Bamba, Ayton, Bagley or Porter Jr

Yep yep! 

As true today as when I said it 7 months ago. Take whichever of this trio is still on the board at 3.

9 minutes ago, Brotha2ThaNite said:

As I said, people's mind will change lol smh. 

@KB21 I see you were true to saying MPJ and Bagley are overhyped but what changed your mind from Doncic to JJJ? No one seem to be talking about him in October. I would be nervous about that... New Name Players always scare me.

His play on the court and the analytics.  He was a freshman that played better than I thought he would initially even though he caught my eye on the summer circuit last year.  

Doncic is still my #1 though.  JJJ emerged as a strong #2 for me.  

• Like 1

I did not post in this one. This is the earliest post of mine I could dig up:

On 12/15/2017 at 2:26 PM, Buzzard said:

I like Doncic as well and I will have no problem with him being our pick. If not him, I want Bagley. Either will do. Ayton is a project with high upside. This years draft could really put some bottom feeders like us in a new category.

Funny thing is Ayton could be a bust or end up being the best player in the draft. I will be very nervous if we are picking 3rd or 4th and both Doncic and Bagley are gone.

Nothing much has changed for me. I see Ayton as a can't miss now and that has changed; but I still want Doncic or Bagley at the spot we are in.

https://hawksquawk.net/community/topic/422665-2018-draft/?page=23#comment-910617