• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae scared of Birds?

Spud2nique

This article is a pretty funny one. Hope he isn’t afraid of Hawks cuz we literally have them flying around our arena! Lol.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/oklahoma-freshman-trae-youngs-career-is-taking-flight-so-much-sooner-than-expected/

Young doesn't trust birds, doesn't know what he would do if his life flashed before his eyes by coming face-to-beak with a crow, cuckoo, sparrow, spoonbill, goose, grouse, turkey, toucan, flamingo or falcon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 is afraid of mini giraffes ? 

but opulence ...he has it..

I'm afraid of mascots.  Real talk. They always try to embarrass you in public in the name of being wacky.

You never know if they're targeting you cause you can't tell if they're actually looking at you or not.

Those lifeless eyes, man.  Terrifying.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I'm afraid of mascots.  Real talk. They always try to embarrass you in public in the name of being wacky.

You never know if they're targeting you cause you can't tell if they're actually looking at you or not.

Those lifeless eyes, man.  Terrifying.

If the Warriors had a mascot, I’d pick a fight with it.

• Like 2

Just now, thecampster said:

I own 3 dogs. The oldest is afraid of puppies. She never took to the other two dogs till they were older than 6 months. They terrorized her.

Haha that’s funny. Fear of puppies ? 

Just now, Spud2nique said:

If the Warriors had a mascot, I’d pick a fight with it.

Whenever I see a mascot, I give it an 'I wish you would' look.  Paired with the 'angry black man face' usually wards them off.

If they knew how terrified I actually was, they'd pounce.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Whenever I see a mascot, I give it an 'I wish you would' look.  Paired with the 'angry black man face' usually wards them off.

I bet ur not alone. I always kinda feel for them cuz people hit them hard thinking it’s super padded...I’m not sure they are ? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

That's hysterical! Got my laugh in for the day...

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, kg01 said:

:justkidding:

Trae's gonna have a hard time with Harry The Hawk.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm glad my secret pain amuses you.

Meanwhile, this dude in a bird costume doesn't know how close to death he really is.

I tried not to laugh kg...but man...I can't even look at the past without laughing. Maybe because I'm secretly scurred too.  I quit...Lmao!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, deester11 said:

I tried not to laugh kg...but man...I can't even look at the past without laughing. Maybe because I'm secretly scurred too.  I quit...Lmao!

Yeah.  Mascotaphobia strickens millions.  Only I am courageous enough to admit it.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Yeah.  Mascotaphobia strickens millions.  Only I am courageous enough to admit it.

Saw a Nugz game where Westbrook knocked down the mascot a couple times it was hilarious

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Premium Member
[emoji38] was it Rocky? (Denver)

Yep! Fans were booing like crazy and 2nd time Westbrook knocked the crap out of him got back up in Russell's face and they cheered lol

1 hour ago, turnermx said:

Yep! Fans were booing like crazy and 2nd time Westbrook knocked the crap out of him got back up in Russell's face and they cheered lol

• Like 1