• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Analyzing Schlenk

sillent

• Premium Member
I think Schlenk's grade keeps going up; while signing another decent player in Len is proof he wants us to compete, Now does that mean playoffs? No, but we have added players who know the NBA game in Lin, Anderson, and Len.

This is most definitely not the Philly model of filling out a roster with rookie contracts and Dleague players just to meet NBA minimum roster size. Another quality signing in Len for depth; and I am starting to think this team could be better than last years. Not just in talent, which I think is obvious, but also in wins. The wins being very hard to come by for a such a young team.

Go Hawks !!!

Absolutely agree I think Schlenk wants the team capable of competing and showing a lot of potential to attract a couple major FAs to use 2019 cap space on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Absolutely agree I think Schlenk wants the team capable of competing and showing a lot of potential to attract a couple major FAs to use 2019 cap space on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Besides our cap room, I would bet a dollar to a doughnut that TraderTrav uses at least one of those expiring contracts ( Bazemore or Plumlee ) to make a big splash next season.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Besides our cap room, I would bet a dollar to a doughnut that TraderTrav uses at least one of those expiring contracts ( Bazemore or Plumlee ) to make a big splash next season.

In hindsight looking back at Dedmon signing by Schlenk it doesn’t happen if Dedmon didn’t Believe in the direction of the team.

15 minutes ago, turnermx said:

In hindsight looking back at Dedmon signing by Schlenk it doesn’t happen if Dedmon didn’t Believe in the direction of the team.

I don't know the specifics of options on Len; but if we have him locked up under 5 million a year for one more season, he is a keeper. Dedmon could be the odd man out next season if we cannot move Plumlee. I think what happens with our three true centers is really dependent on who we draft next season.

• Like 2